Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Having an issue with the EA/ORIGIN/PS4

by Paraguay2

Original Post

Having an issue with the EA/ORIGIN/PS4

★★★★ Novice

I Pre-ordered the game through the PS Store a few weeks ago. I downloaded the the closed beta today, and followed all the steps to connect my PSN account to EA. It doesn't show that I bought the game though the website, and I cannot find the "refer a friend pass" tab... I even opened the beta like it said to do, and still nothing... I attached a photo where it says my ps4 is connected to show you that its true

Message 1 of 8 (193 Views)

Re: Having an issue with the EA/ORIGIN/PS4

Community Manager

Hey @Paraguay2 

Do you see something like this on the website?

Screenshot_4.png

If yes, then you need to wait for the VIP demo to start (January 25th at 9:01am PST). You have to log into the demo at least once to gain access to the codes for your friends.

Hope this helps!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 8 (176 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No, I do not see that when I'm on the anthem site
Message 3 of 8 (170 Views)

Community Manager

@Paraguay2 

Could you try to access the website again and log into your account first. The login option will be in the top right corner.

Screenshot_4.png

If it doesn't work, please take a screenshot of what you are seeing and post it here.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 8 (159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is what I see when I log in to the website

Message 5 of 8 (151 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue Paraguay2 is. My screenshots would be the same. I'm even trying to login to the game for the past half hour and still cannot see the "get friends pass" tab.
Message 6 of 8 (144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Maybe change the browser? 

Message 7 of 8 (97 Views)

★ Apprentice

That just means you have to wait for the demo to go live in an hour and a half, load up the game, wait a bit, then refresh that page. There is some weird issue where people who pre-ordered digitally through console stores are coming up as not registered for the demo on EA's website. It will (hopefully) be an issue once the demo goes live as Sony just sent me a message on the Playstation telling me I can download the demo now (which I had already previously done).

Message 8 of 8 (78 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help