Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Demo not allowing EA account login

by Exchange28

Original Post

Demo not allowing EA account login

★★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered my game through a retailer and redeemed the code on the EA site. When I load the game I get a message saying I don't own the game and if I select OK it just restarts the game. I never get a chance to login in to my EA account. Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 10 (280 Views)

Re: Demo not allowing EA account login

★★★★ Novice

On PS4 it loads straight to a screen saying i dont have access and i should preorder it but the user agreement is behind that page. When i click okay the user agreement is there but it reloads the game and starts the process over again.

Message 2 of 10 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue.

Message 3 of 10 (256 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. I've been excited all week to be Iron Man, I understand these things happen but it is so disappointing 

Message 4 of 10 (232 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah, the exact same issue I have. I can see the user agreement sitting behind. When I select OK it just restarts.
Message 5 of 10 (228 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is the screen.

Message 6 of 10 (205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly we might end up having to wait until they fix the issue. Meaning we will most likely have less time to play the demo then what anyone suspected.

Message 7 of 10 (165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is also the same problem for me, glad I'm not alone. Hopefully this can be fixed before the vip closes. We just have no idea what to do

Message 8 of 10 (143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Glad I am not the only one. Though I just joined on an account I havent logged on in years, it changed my password and said the same thing, but the main problem is I have no idea how to link my psn to my ea account in the first place. So that is probably why I am getting this error too.

Message 9 of 10 (114 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know that linking accounts on console is only done through EA games. Basically you need an EA and it somehow autologs you on. Kind of a faulty system. Most places have a PSN login on the website.

Message 10 of 10 (82 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help