Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Coin! when do you earn it and how much ?

by delta_smithy

Original Post

Coin! when do you earn it and how much ?

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know how the Anthem coin system works after update 1.0.8 (or 1.0.4.02 in UK)? 

I got it when it released and remember getting 2000 coin for freeplay events, missions, or yellow contracts and 4000 for purple contracts, strongholds would even give coin like 1600 for temple of scar. And this is end game too, I completed the game, completed all the challenges and did earn about 250,000 then played loads of end game missions, contracts, strongholds and pulled in loads of coin. I remember being able to buy one of the armour sets and one or two other things every week! But now I might get 405 coin for a purple contract or 880 for a stronghold or usually I get no coin at all.

Is this a bug? Did the devs change this? I've seen posts about player gains rates being adjusted but might be bogus.

I know you get coin from the daily and weekly challenges (about 10500 for daily, 10000 for weekly) and alliance system can get up to 10000 apparently.  

So 30000 coin a week for smashing the game for hours, is that it! 

I love this game but its making me crazy lol

Message 1 of 7 (381 Views)

★★ Guide

I think you can only get coins by completing challenges once you get to 'elder game', and the alliance system.  You can see in your menu what things reward with coins.

Message 2 of 7 (361 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That's the thing the live streams show the dev players getting thousands of coins for free play events and other things, over 5000 for a legendary mission
Message 3 of 7 (323 Views)

★★ Guide

@delta_smithy wrote:
That's the thing the live streams show the dev players getting thousands of coins for free play events and other things, over 5000 for a legendary mission

Are you?

Message 4 of 7 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Basically not as many players as they expected were buying shards with real money so they decided to stealrs need the income of coins from the chsllchall and missions.

Another greedy action taken from EA.

Message 5 of 7 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Definitely not lol I got 515 coin for a legendary mission few weeks ago but that's it
Message 6 of 7 (283 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
They've been hiring people specifically to fix their loot system so hopefully they can build a basic standard output for all players
Message 7 of 7 (282 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help