Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anybody had issues with Amazon code (PS4)?

by SirSenden

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Anybody had issues with Amazon code (PS4)?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just received my Anthem code for the vip demo. Went to the website, logged onto my EA account linked to my PS4, inputted the code and came back with an error something along the lines of "this account isn't valid for this code" I then went and tried to input the code again on my other EA account only to get told the code has already been used. I'll create a support ticket later but figured I'd make a topic incase anyone else has the same issue and someone finds a workaround.

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anybody had issues with Amazon code (PS4)?

Hero (Retired)
@SirSenden Hope you got sorted by now. Otherwise I'm not sure EA Help will be able to, er, help in this case since the codes are supplied by the retailers directly. You may have better luck contacting the place where you purchased from and requesting another code.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (80 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@SirSenden Hope you got sorted by now. Otherwise I'm not sure EA Help will be able to, er, help in this case since the codes are supplied by the retailers directly. You may have better luck contacting the place where you purchased from and requesting another code.
Message 2 of 3 (81 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I've been given 3 codes by amazon now, all have said they have already been used.
I am literally on the phone with them right now while typing this...

Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help