Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

today's daily challenge seriously!!

by MostafaSultanT_T

Original Post

today's daily challenge seriously!!

★★★★ Novice

I've replayed it for 6 times, it's totally unfair, i get encountered and feel like you are making us play against our worst match, this is so sick, it should be playable, not to wait my luck! , how most of the deck is high cost cards (most of them get countered) and the opponent have to many low cost cards, i get beaten all the time, totally unfair 

Message 1 of 5 (425 Views)

Re: today's daily challenge seriously!!

Champion (Retired)

Many of the daily challenges are centred around defeating a deck with one that is countered by it. Hence the challenge aspect. It took me a couple of tries but I did it in the end. Keep at it and you should win.

Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

★★ Guide

The problem is, many of the daily challenges counter your deck so much that it goes beyond "challenge" to simple luck.  Often, I win, not because I managed to figure out something clever about the deck, but because I simply replayed multiple times until the opponent happened to get a bad hand.  That's not challenging players; that's just forcing them to watch numerous ads.

Message 3 of 5 (360 Views)

★★★ Guide

@jj48car wrote:

The problem is, many of the daily challenges counter your deck so much that it goes beyond "challenge" to simple luck.  Often, I win, not because I managed to figure out something clever about the deck, but because I simply replayed multiple times until the opponent happened to get a bad hand.  That's not challenging players; that's just forcing them to watch numerous ads.

I think that's the point Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (327 Views)

★★ Guide

@Kermo3 wrote:

@jj48car wrote:

I think that's the point Standard smile

Yeah, I know.  But sometimes I think it would be more bearable if instead of making us play through grossly unfair challenges, they just said, "watch 10 ads and get today's reward!"

Message 5 of 5 (289 Views)

pvz-heroes-promo

Get support as you play

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help