today's daily challenge seriously!!

by MostafaSultanT_T

Original Post

today's daily challenge seriously!!

★ Apprentice

I've replayed it for 6 times, it's totally unfair, i get encountered and feel like you are making us play against our worst match, this is so sick, it should be playable, not to wait my luck! , how most of the deck is high cost cards (most of them get countered) and the opponent have to many low cost cards, i get beaten all the time, totally unfair 

Message 1 of 5 (805 Views)

Re: today's daily challenge seriously!!

Champion (Retired)

Many of the daily challenges are centred around defeating a deck with one that is countered by it. Hence the challenge aspect. It took me a couple of tries but I did it in the end. Keep at it and you should win.

Message 2 of 5 (789 Views)

★★★ Guide

The problem is, many of the daily challenges counter your deck so much that it goes beyond "challenge" to simple luck.  Often, I win, not because I managed to figure out something clever about the deck, but because I simply replayed multiple times until the opponent happened to get a bad hand.  That's not challenging players; that's just forcing them to watch numerous ads.

Message 3 of 5 (740 Views)

★ Pro

@jj48car wrote:

The problem is, many of the daily challenges counter your deck so much that it goes beyond "challenge" to simple luck.  Often, I win, not because I managed to figure out something clever about the deck, but because I simply replayed multiple times until the opponent happened to get a bad hand.  That's not challenging players; that's just forcing them to watch numerous ads.

I think that's the point Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (707 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Kermo3 wrote:

@jj48car wrote:

I think that's the point Standard smile

Yeah, I know.  But sometimes I think it would be more bearable if instead of making us play through grossly unfair challenges, they just said, "watch 10 ads and get today's reward!"

Message 5 of 5 (669 Views)