Re: something is WRONG

by BPRDHB

Original Post

something is WRONG

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

ok right after i reached the taco league ,  a weak ago maybe, i won 40 and i became 41.... since that NOTHING IS GOING FINE OR NROMAL

everything is the worst since i've started playing the game ( more then a year and half )

the servers always closes and says i have a problem with the my internet ( i absolutely DON'T ) , i collect a star and the second and the 3rd, then i lose them all to connection and start all over, i've been stuck there for like  week now

even the block meter is hilariously against me !! this is so conspiracy theoretic but i swear to god i'ven't had a single 3 sections hit today and yesterday ( in like 30 games ) and most of my hits are 3s !!!!! i actually thought of screen-shooting this , this sounds silly and i wouldn't sat something that makes me look silly unless if it's real and strange and a big deal.

all the zombie players are wining EVERY game to same cards " stomptadon - quick draw con man - zom-blob - medulla - teleportation  " i don't know why are they even playing if they every game do a program they memorise like a kindergarten students , put a medulla the a brain vendor then another brain vendor the teleports then do a bonus attack and the game is finished, why are they even playing ?! didn't they feel bored yet?! knowing they are playing a bunch of op cards that are going to be nerfd so you are actually not good,  you are like a child that daddy gave him a gun

i've decided i won't play ranked matches till the new set comes out, maybe the servers are that bad because of that, and to wait for the nerfs.. it's beginning to be annoying 

Message 1 of 12 (1,632 Views)

★★ Guide

They will say it's your device. Which is a load of *, if my device was a problem, why does it get affected when I am winning against certain players. Yes things are wrong.. Good luck with getting a decent answer. 

Message 2 of 12 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i haven't had any change in network connections in the last week. Meta being meta is just an issue always

Message 3 of 12 (1,592 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think you are being a little bit paranoid @z_elmo21.  Tell me a valid reason in where the game devs would like to hold you back. (Like, specifically you. Why would they want to hold YOU back). Because of your rank? I don't think so. Today I faced a player who already achieved Ultimate League, so that's not the case. What else could it be?

I've had connectivity problems before as well, and also against players who were 100% dead. (Not like... maybe-if-his-block-doesn't-trigger dead, but like... you-literally-have-no-board-no-cards-and-no-health-left dead) but that was like... 2 seasons ago. It still happens to me from time to time, but way less often.

Message 4 of 12 (1,578 Views)

★★ Guide

I've had no issues in the last week.. Now, if my device was the problem, surely it would still be happening? I've had one of my plants be mega huge like one of the others have..my galactic cacti suddenly puffed up, but this use to happen last year. It didn't cause a problem. 

There is is always a rank, level that is always harder than the other last season for me it was rank 47, the season before it was rank 46.. You also always face UL players, in fact way more than a normal rank. I do believe, from observing past seasons there is a pattern of making certain ranks harder to do. How they do it I don't know, unless of course your facing an AI rather a real person. None of us will know. Purely speculation on my part, but only saying this as a pattern emerges. 

Message 5 of 12 (1,570 Views)

★★ Pro
I guess that's the difference between your thought process and mine, I look at it as everyone you see with a UL badge is UL. Not just the players that race out and get to 50 in two days, or probably 24 hours I would wager that someone has done it before, but I think that is the best way to judge. I'm a little more laid back, and I have only done a couple levels, but I also have only played a dozen ranked games. I do this because I don't like being in taco league and not having tacos for opponents. Even though I just told you about looking at the season badge before the present moment badge. Because you may just be playing a lazy ULer or one who works and only plays occasionally or weekends. Because those are the guys that throw coin at something that they enjoy. And just because they are still level 40 on the final weekend...catch my drift?
Message 6 of 12 (1,564 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

patdk75 wrote:
I guess that's the difference between your thought process and mine, I look at it as everyone you see with a UL badge is UL. Not just the players that race out and get to 50 in two days, or probably 24 hours 

Precisely this. Not only that, but guys that have the Taco emblem as well. They almost reached UL, so they are overall pretty good players. 

Message 7 of 12 (1,548 Views)

★ Guide

@Azombioso no i didn't say the game is holding MY back !

i said there's something wrong with the game generally in addition to the zombies sick and childish same op cards plan makes me doesn't want to play till everything is updated

Message 8 of 12 (1,539 Views)

★ Guide

@Azombioso @patdk75 @saintlydevilis @jaydabbler 

guys i wrote this thread couple of days ago but maybe it was too long for people to read, if you find it too long skip to he part i'm describing the new ability idea characteristics 

i want to know your opinion about it !! i think it's a pretty cool idea 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/new-ability-trickBan/m-p/6584482#M11050

Message 9 of 12 (1,532 Views)

Champion (Retired)

At the 9:00 AM meeting at EA:

Jeff: Bob!  Frank!  How's it going?

Bob: Good, good.

Frank: Alright. You?

Jeff:  Not too bad.  So...shall we get down to today's agenda?

Frank: Yep.

Jeff:  OK, how is it going messing with Plant player z_elmo21?  You need any more help?

Bob:  Maybe.  I mean, we've made several Zombies and Zombie tricks OP and we target his IP connection a couple of times a day to make him lose matches, but....we need to do something to put it over the top I think to make him flip to a full time Zombie player.  Or quit. I don't care which.

Frank: Ya...should we hint we are nerfing plants in next patch?  Or maybe announce Set 4 will be released in 2019?

Jeff:  You could.  Or maybe try the no stars after a win again?  Haven't used that in a bit, have we?

Bob:  Used that last week twice, but we could up the occurrence a bit.

Jeff.  Good.  Do it.

Bob: And I'd like to make an announcement we aren't releasing any new Plant Event cards either.  They gotta make better use out of what they have.

Frank: Nice!

Jeff: *Laughs* Oh that is gonna drive him crazy!

Bob: Not as crazy as announcing Plant players are now going to need to get 10 stars a level to rank up next season.

Everyone: *Laughing so hard tears begin to roll down their cheeks from joy*

Jeff: Ok, Ok. *catches his breath*   Good ideas.  Let's get them going.

Bob: Same time tomorrow?

Frank: Yep.  Later guys.

BPRD

Message 10 of 12 (1,409 Views)