Re: someone hacked the game.

by z_elmo21

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

They conjured the same card 3 times in a row?

Message 11 of 33 (1,091 Views)

★ Guide

@markall42 @lokkococco HE DIDN'T PLAY ANY CONJURING CARDS. he didn't even play other cards, only quick draw con men and regifting zombies, no tricks, no any other zombie, that's why i noticed it, in both games he didn't play any other cards rather than these 2

Message 12 of 33 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Peraphs regifiting zombie is the key.

Let me explain: if you have 4 copy of each card, your deck has 10 kind of zombies.

If you play regifiting zombie having the above deck you can get the 5 card.
Message 13 of 33 (1,069 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

there have been clearly documented (and correctly reported) incidents of hackers playing with decks of 40x the same card. EA doesn't bother to respond to the reports via their requested method, and instead shuts down threads about it and deletes the evidence from this forum. ive played against opponents with 40x Admiral Navy Bean and also 40x Reincarnation's. posting on here is a waste of time since EA clearly has no intention of acting on it and if anything, seems to threaten their customers when the topic is brought up.

Message 14 of 33 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@lokkococco wrote:
Peraphs regifiting zombie is the key.

Let me explain: if you have 4 copy of each card, your deck has 10 kind of zombies.

If you play regifiting zombie having the above deck you can get the 5 card.

not how regifting zombie works

Message 15 of 33 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Let me be a bit sceptic about that. It is full of screenshot about the game and there is no one about this stuff.

If I saw on the screen 5 admiral bean I would take a screenshot. Otheewise it is just speculation.
Message 16 of 33 (1,051 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i took a screen shot and posted it. it was deleted by mods. i reported it via the correct method, as instructed by the forum mods, and received no response

Message 17 of 33 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jaydabbler my apologies
Message 18 of 33 (1,023 Views)

Message 19 of 33 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

jaydabbler escribió:

there have been clearly documented (and correctly reported) incidents of hackers playing with decks of 40x the same card. EA doesn't bother to respond to the reports via their requested method, and instead shuts down threads about it and deletes the evidence from this forum. ive played against opponents with 40x Admiral Navy Bean and also 40x Reincarnation's. posting on here is a waste of time since EA clearly has no intention of acting on it and if anything, seems to threaten their customers when the topic is brought up.

i agree 100%, I have stopped playing, a game is supposed to be fun, to have a good time. Previously I also made the complaint and nothing happened, I also passed a video and I did not get an answer.

We currently have several errors, you can see in this video:   two days ago on youtube, about the hack of QDCM and regifting, just to confirm that it is real. 

it seems silly to me that at this point we have to take a picture of each player, so that they realize that the game is being hacked, and in the end we dont get an answer.

and the other failure: the connection error. I find a lack of respect that post where comments are collected about this error be closed, it is assumed that there is a '' feedback '' between players and those who create the game, so, why do topics close with respect to issues? we have to endure this error until EA assume the error to start correcting it? .

you can go to Google Play Store and read the complaints and find many people protesting the same connection error

Look: 

the second 9:53, the man says in Spanish: ''Nooo filthy game, this is what I was telling you, suddenly you make a play and your game is disconnected'' .

but of course, that youtuber is only conspiring? LOL. 

I have this error in Nox, KOPLAYER, bluestacks, and on my tablet, I dont know whether to ask my neighbor for the computer too.

In conclusion, from time to time you find these hackers, you are disconnected, and if you play the daily challenges are a headache, Come on!!  what is happening with the game ?

[Do not accuse others of cheating - CM]

Message 20 of 33 (982 Views)