Re: someone hacked the game.

by UnholyJuggernaut

Original Post

someone hacked the game.

★ Guide

first of all,  i always made fun of the idea " this game is hacked " and i always said that it's nonsense 

but now i'm sure 100% it can be hacked

when this season restarted, i was still 30,  my second match was against a 36 rank professor brainstorm player 

i only thought of " that guy must be soooo good to be here after only a couple of hours 

the match started, he got a quickdraw con man at the first play, then played another 2 in the second turn

and in the third he played the fourth and then a regifting zombie once and the the other and he won so fast, i only thought that he was just super lucky to have only these cards at the draw

15 minutes ago i faced him again and he was 47, the exact same play, i was so lucky that i was playing a solar flare healing deck

i fixed the situation quickly and in turn 5 all of his 4 quick draw con men were dead, and three regifting zombies

THEN

at turn six.. he played another 3 quickdraw con men and a regifting zombie

we all know that you can't have more than 4 copies of one card.. he had 7 !!!

i won the game, but i can't understand anything about what happened 

if this isn't hacking, what is it supposed to be ?!! this is so strange !

Message 1 of 33 (1,859 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Something is wrong with your internet bug is a hack not a bug. Ea will not admit there are hacks. They don't want to refund the pay to win packs they have sold
Message 2 of 33 (1,853 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@UnholyJuggernaut I think it's clear that this isn't the same as being disconnected. I'm not saying that the disconnecting issue is or isn't a cause of hacking, but this quite clearly has nothing to do with internet problems.

There has definitely been accounts of hacking in the past, from people having way more than the 4-copy limit of a card in their deck, to playing with heroes that aren't even made available yet. The disconnection issue has many more reasons to happen which don't involve hacking, whereas with this I think we can assume something dodgy is going on.

Message 3 of 33 (1,850 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
When I want h a streamer playing a d he gets the bug. But his stream didn't drop I know something is up
Message 4 of 33 (1,843 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
And yes I have seen videos of all of one type vs 40 of another type. Game is broken and I quit today
Message 5 of 33 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I confirm, I wrote some day about a 47 prof and got similar issue. I was not able to have a screenshot.
Message 6 of 33 (1,826 Views)

★ Guide

Not to sound insensitive, but you guys are gonna need screenshots before anybody cares about these complaints

Message 7 of 33 (1,820 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I posted 3 screen shots on my tread of hacks and the moderator removed them . It was the tread about a hall of shame for hackers. I have 15 or so screen shots. The moderator said there is no way they will make a hall of shame for the hackers and to post to him the screen shots. With out a hall of shame far as I k ow they don't care. No way of telling if anyone ever gets banned
Message 8 of 33 (1,809 Views)

★ Guide

@jakeman102201 why would i screenshot something i wasn't expecting ?!! and if i did took the screenshots how could you know that these 7 or 11 copies are played in the same game ?

oh, and the guy doesn't have a name too

Message 9 of 33 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Maybe the extra card was conjured?
Message 10 of 33 (1,755 Views)