Re: pvz heroes keeps crashing

by big82s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pvz heroes keeps crashing

★ Apprentice

ok, so i can't play pvz heroes because it keeps crashing every now and then. it's annoying when fighting bosses or playing multiplayer, especially when i don't even get the reward after the match (win or lose). i have a sony xperia phone and i could run pvz2 on it smoothly, so pvz heroes shouldn't be a problem. the crashes usually happen after the match ends, but it can also close itself mid-fight. i can do 1 fight everytime, because the 2nd time it will just crash during it. even if not during, it does after, so i still win, but i don't get my rewards. also, i've won many multiplayer matches, but i still haven't done the "win 1 multiplayer match" quest, because all of those times the player either crashed (probably) or conceded

Message 1 of 4 (8,862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Wide_Pepega

You can try the troubleshooting steps here for Android to see if it reduces the amount of crashing - http://help.ea.com/au/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/#8

Just remember that there's currently no way to sync your progress so if you do uninstall and reinstall you'll have to start from the beginning.

Thanks for your patience during soft launch.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (10,553 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Wide_Pepega

You can try the troubleshooting steps here for Android to see if it reduces the amount of crashing - http://help.ea.com/au/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/#8

Just remember that there's currently no way to sync your progress so if you do uninstall and reinstall you'll have to start from the beginning.

Thanks for your patience during soft launch.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (10,554 Views)

★ Apprentice

i just tried it now. seems like now i can squeeze in 2 matches before i get a crash, which is an improvement. but it's still annoying when i have nothing else to do. i think i'll just wait until the game is truly released and simply watch my friend play on his phone

Message 3 of 4 (8,761 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s 2019 And there’s still a problem with the crashing bug. And no you can’t blow smoke in our collective faces  Its the game. smoke is for smoke bombs silly.

And up my #utt is not a bad word. Still a problem. I have a 10.5 iPad pro. This is the only game that has these problems so let me see..........tht means it’s this game. honestly take accountability for the game having bugs n stop saying it’s peoples hardware. we aren’t stupid. we pay good money for these games and we’re damn upset.

i guess i’m the only one with the fire in their belly to get mad about stuff that doesn’t get fixed.

please fix it. if you all just let games slowly die why should we ever give EA money again.

It’s not too much to ask.

Message 4 of 4 (2,480 Views)