Re: possible bug. nav bar has to be locked to click some buttons

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

possible bug. nav bar has to be locked to click some buttons

★ Novice

SM-G965U Bug? I have a Galaxy S9+ (Sprint) bought in the USA.

Navigation bar is Always on and it blocks buttons from being accessed. Example in screenshot.Screenshot_20190619-180357_PvZ Heroes.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (1,126 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem as well, on a Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 9. Unfortunately it seems like they are not doing anything about it.

Message 2 of 6 (1,096 Views)

Community Manager

@PhatTeddy 

Thank you for reporting this to us, we'll make sure the team is aware of it. You're able to get around this though if you lock the navigation bar under your phone's settings?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,066 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry The only workaround is to completely disable the navigation bar and disable the ability of Game Tools to run on top of other apps. It's really annoying to have to do all this every time we need to craft or delete cards and decks.
Message 4 of 6 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, sometimes it happens also on my phone (TP-LINK Neffos C5 - Android 5.1 Lollipop -  w/ Nova launcher) but it happens also with other apps.. 

The workaround I use: I just swipe down to show the notification bar. When the notification bar is visible, I tap in the middle of the screen and both navigation and notification bars disappear. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,033 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Thulsa999 @PhatTeddy @IlCode85 

Thank you for the feedback! We'll pass that along to the team to be aware of.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,015 Views)