Re: idea for A new hero with TRIASSIC:

by wonoz

Original Post

idea for A new hero with TRIASSIC:

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So I was brainstorming one night and I thought that we haven't had no leaked information about the new heroes, So I thought, why not ask the people, the community, what kind of hero they would like to see. 

add yours below:

here is mine: 

Hero name: Spike-shot

type of plant: cactus

class type: mega-grow/guardian (like grass knuckles) 

hero abilities: strikethrough and bullseye based. One ability could be a garlic/artichoke drone from GW2. 

Message 1 of 6 (622 Views)

Champion (Retired)

We haven't had a Bean hero yet, so I can only imagine something like that will come up at some point. A cactus hero also seems somewhat likely.

In terms of Zombie tribes, a pirate themed one has yet to be added. Like I think I mentioned in some past thread, there is a huge bias towards male zombie heroes, with 2/11 being female, as appose to an almost 50/50 split between plant heroes. I can only conclude that the ideal next zombie hero should be some kind of female pirate zombie. Any thoughts?

Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)

★★ Pro
I honestly don't know what I want, but I know that I don't want to see any triple threat heroes.
Message 3 of 6 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

My bet is on either a chompzilla or rosie substitude. especially chomp is pretty underrepresented in the current meta (thats how I feel at last) and rosie is pretty hard to pick up in the first place thus somewhat in a bad spot as well.

Plus the science fiction set was based around smarty/brainy. I bet triassic will most likely be around beasty/hearty and solar/wildgrowth.

My conclusion is that we get for plants either a chompzilla or rosie replacement (more likely for chompzilla) and for zombies Smash or Brainfreeze (just because brainfreeze is in a HORRIBLE spot)

flavorwise; a 2nd giant flytrap would be lame maybe a tarzan-ish hero with lianas/vines? for zombies probably some cavemen-esque hunter, maybe a dinodaur rider. we´ve seen these in the spoilers so its not to far fetched

Message 4 of 6 (584 Views)

★★ Pro
Why is brainfreeze in a horrible spot?
Message 5 of 6 (571 Views)

★★ Guide

obviously subjective perception but I see him rarely and the few times I see him its easy games. A hero doesn´t have to be in a bad spot because they are unpopular. A less popular hero can be in that spot because their "good" deck requires a lot of legendaries for example. a good reference would be the old brainy decks that played like 16 legendaries. 

For Brainfreeze I feel thats somehow the case. well executed he is somewhat okay but still not amazing. 

but as I said. Subjective opinion

Message 6 of 6 (536 Views)