Re: i. lost. that. game.

by npgibbs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i. lost. that. game.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i was playing that game half an hour ago

i had several chances to win, but i waited as much as i can to boost my board with insane combo, then came his turn

he had NO PLAY than could win him, he is sneaky + brainy

he jus had 3 cards and i have 8

i had an astro vera to put in in pair paradise (29 health) then molekale in the other pair paradise to give me 2 cornocupias

i waited so long for him to play, so i thought of screenshoting the amazing possibilities i had in my hands and how good that stage was

THEN I LOST THAT GAME WITH ALL OF THESE CARDS AND ENVIRONMENTS AND HEALTH TO " INTERNET CONNECTION " !!

which was very good i'm sure ... this is really frustrating 

things should be calculated in other ways.. i don't know how but losing games that are 100% gauranteed to win to connection isn't ok

SO LET'S DISCUSS THIS GUYS .. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OR A SOLUTION FOR THIS ?

HOW CAN THIS BE SOLVED AND REMOVED FROM THE GAME

LET'S SHARE RECOMMENDATIONS 

[Do not accuse other players of cheating - CM]

Message 1 of 17 (1,655 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Stupidest Logic Ever, Part 2

Community Manager

Hey all, do not post any image containing another users information. Doing so and implying that they are in any way cheating is known as naming and shaming and is against the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 17 of 17 (1,647 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I learned long ago not to dawdle.  Be humble and take the "kill shot" as soon as you can.  To me it's karma otherwise.  *shrug*

BPRD

Message 2 of 17 (1,647 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I agree. Always take the opportunity when it comes. Reduces chance of it backfiring, and also means you're not wasting yours or their time.

Message 3 of 17 (1,642 Views)

★ Guide
Agreed. I will never forget when I first started playing casual pvp I ended up playing some control deck player. Dragged on the game pass turn 20 and I never had a chance as my cards were * then.

I vowed I would never do that to someone else.
Message 4 of 17 (1,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
Any chance you lost BECAUSE you took that screenshot and the app failed when you tried to refresh?

I mean, you have to admit... that would be kind of funny...

I don’t think there is any easy fix to the connection issues. Someone always has the right to walk away from a game even if it’s “theirs”.. and a computer shouldn’t get to decide how badly you might misplay.

I sometimes play ranked and, when I’m feeling generous, concede to under-50s after demonstrating win. (Except Rose. I never concede to Rose.)

Also, the game isn’t over yet. There is this little card called Bad Moon Rising? It’s a long shot, but it’s in Huge’s arsenal. Bad Moon always gives you a chance.

If it were me, I’d assume the worse here and play Cob Cannon in lane 2 then superpower, pass. If my opp. is holding up 10 brains with brainy class, Bad Moon is my biggest worry.

I realize the game was over before your turn, but the heal into cornacopia is just mean if it works and really foolish if it doesn’t. (No-heal still gives your opponent teleport + trickster, but this seems less likely b/c it requires 2 of 3 cards in hand.)
Message 5 of 17 (1,619 Views)

★★ Guide

Check my “The Stupidest Logic Ever.” Thread. I feel u bro!

Message 6 of 17 (1,607 Views)

★ Guide

Though the main game I play on my phone is PvZ Heroes, I also play a little hearthstone. In hearthstone, you are allotted about 30 seconds in which to reconnect. If that could be implemented into this game, I would love that, for I have lost countless games due to an apparent disconnect.

Message 7 of 17 (1,549 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jakeman102201 wrote:

Though the main game I play on my phone is PvZ Heroes, I also play a little hearthstone. In hearthstone, you are allotted about 30 seconds in which to reconnect. If that could be implemented into this game, I would love that, for I have lost countless games due to an apparent disconnect.

That's definitely part of the frustration that you don't have a chance at all, nor a warning.

BPRD

Message 8 of 17 (1,522 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My brother quit last night because this happened 5/7. This game is about dead. Less people play. Why bother when they don't ban for this hack
Message 9 of 17 (1,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

[Do not accuse other players of cheating - CM]

Message 10 of 17 (1,462 Views)