game manipulation by game

by saintlydevilis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game manipulation by game

★★ Guide

After playing several games for a long period of time you start to notice various patterns. When playing rank, matched against a lower rank (not my choice) I notice that the cards conjured give the lower player a high advantage. For instance, I was rank 39, playing against rank 25, I was plant and he was zombie, I was winning, so his conjure zombie conjures a zombot battlecruiser in STRIKETHROUGH and this was enough to win them the game. Which would not have happened had this card not been conjured with the strikethrough, which normally it doesnt happen. Now, this is not a one off event that I've noticed. It often happens with conjured cards like dance cards conjuring overshoot, that suddenly get binary stars overshoot. 

Is this to stop you from winning game after game too quickly? There is definitely some manipulation or helping hand from the game. The other way it happens is card draw, you build a great deck relatively even cards from 1 to 6, yet card draw decides to give you all cards worth 3, or 5, you opt to change but the changed card can be the same or higher value. Leaving you no option but to get mullered in the first couple of turns. 

Message 1 of 2 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game manipulation by game

Community Manager

@saintlydevilisI'm locking this thread as this has been discussed before and it never ends well, you have been warned in other threads about posting conspiracy theories simply to scare other posters or imply that the game is in some way out to get you. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (917 Views)

All Replies

Re: game manipulation by game

Community Manager

@saintlydevilisI'm locking this thread as this has been discussed before and it never ends well, you have been warned in other threads about posting conspiracy theories simply to scare other posters or imply that the game is in some way out to get you. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (918 Views)