Re: freind battle

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

freind battle

★★★★ Novice

Yeah ever since you destroyed garden warfare to up the trash called (battle for neiborville) you also ruined the game.

i love Pvz heros, if I had the money I would waste it on this game. but what's the point. the friends battle don't work.

Get this, I and my brother are both online ready o fight each other. UH OH! he is away................

I even downloaded it on my pc, Friends online 0, fiends offline 1. like WHAT THE HELL, This is one of the reasons we came back to this game. ugh, I guess good things don't last. I'm going back to Garden Warfare 2.  Fix-It please, is fun when we has time to play because of the pandemic.

Message 1 of 10 (1,800 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

Guess what @Dr_Feho? What if I was to tell you that Private Play with CPU/Al has officially made a return in Battle for Neighborville? Large smile At the end of last month, it was added at last. Although, you still need internet to play it at least for now. 

I am abnormally positive and patient, I really want to see some more improvements to the game, and hopefully soon, before it’s too late! That’s why I post very frequently in the Battle for Neighborville forums. 

Also, I have some information regarding the friend battle issue so far, check out this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-Heroes/Information-on-the-Friends-List-Issue/m-p/9451268...

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (1,715 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

I get what you mean We all in the forum including me should do something about this here is my forum post. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-Heroes/BUG-Red-X-Away-offline-friend-s-list/m-p/9440370#... Somebody please in the EA Fix this Bug.

Message 2 of 10 (1,781 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, please stop working on neiborvill and go back to the good old days of Graden warfare 2 

Message 3 of 10 (1,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

What’s funny @Dr_Feho is that even though the devs are spending the majority of their time fixing Battle for Neighborville, there are still many underlying issues with it such as lack of Damage Dropoff, some balancing issues and more.

The devs should get a small team to work on PvZ Heroes, or they should spend some more time working on PvZ Heroes, whether that’s a few more cards and some balance patches and bug fixes every few months or what, would be fine.

That said, Neighborville needs more support.

Message 4 of 10 (1,765 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree with you dude, wolfey is gone, so just quit, variants are better than Plants versus zombies overwatch, it could have been good, I agree its just. those variants are dumb fun, nothing can compare with dumb fun, and P.S the super brain's brain bruiser legendary upgrade is to op full charge is 125 damage. and you can stay in the air like Bayonetta form super smash bros 4 (glory days).  Jump >fowrard charge > up charge > full charge forward > up charge then press super jump thump > super Hadouken ball in air > up charge > full charge forward, then you know the drill.

Message 5 of 10 (1,755 Views)

Champion

Well, I still play Neighborville most days as I still like it. In terms of the quality of the game however, it needs lots of improvements for it to unleash its full potential. I may slow down if this continues until it has been polished up a bit more.

It’s a shame that Wolfy Playz and Zeroxfusionz stopped playing Battle for Neighborville but I guess there’s a point to why they did.

The new legendary upgrades, Brainium Basher 9001 and Steam Blaster needs to be nerfed significantly. They are way too powerful at the moment. I don’t mind the upgrade system but I still miss variants from GW2. 

About PvZ Heroes: When I get a response, I will make you aware of it, among others who want to know.

Message 6 of 10 (1,747 Views)

★★★★ Novice

wow your a little ray of sunshine, Standard smile

Message 7 of 10 (1,741 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I enjoyed the game, but even tho I call the game Sugar honey ice tea. through the games, Teribbe hit detection, its pretty fun tho. it ould have been Waaaaaaay, better if they kept the CPU battles like garden warfare's 2 portal with CPU battles, even with no internet, that's what made the game replayable, I and my brother dint even get all variants yet.

Message 8 of 10 (1,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Guess what @Dr_Feho? What if I was to tell you that Private Play with CPU/Al has officially made a return in Battle for Neighborville? Large smile At the end of last month, it was added at last. Although, you still need internet to play it at least for now. 

I am abnormally positive and patient, I really want to see some more improvements to the game, and hopefully soon, before it’s too late! That’s why I post very frequently in the Battle for Neighborville forums. 

Also, I have some information regarding the friend battle issue so far, check out this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-Heroes/Information-on-the-Friends-List-Issue/m-p/9451268...

Message 9 of 10 (1,716 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 10 of 10 (1,693 Views)