can i switch from ios to android?

by gogogo227

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i switch from ios to android?

★★★★ Apprentice

ive been playing on my ipad2 since i started, but the game keeps crashing. i cant even finish a full game before the app crashes. ive tried all the troubleshooting methods to no avail.

my only option i see at the time is buying a new tablet. (my ipad2 works great with all other apps except plants vs zombies 2 and plants vs zombies heroes).

if i buy a samsung tablet will i be able to recover all of my data and play on an android ?

i would be grateful for any help as i havent been able to play for about 2 weeks.

the tablet i was thinking about getting is a samsung galaxy tab A 8inch. does anyone use ths tablet or something similar? is it good? will it support the game?

thanks again.

Message 1 of 3 (706 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can i switch from ios to android?

★ Pro

Yes, this is possible. First make sure that your account is connected to Facebook and/or EA, then install the game on your Android device with same name and e-mail and connect that another account also with Facebook and/or EA and it should work.

I switched my game from Android to iOS and it worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (785 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Yes, this is possible. First make sure that your account is connected to Facebook and/or EA, then install the game on your Android device with same name and e-mail and connect that another account also with Facebook and/or EA and it should work.

I switched my game from Android to iOS and it worked.

Message 2 of 3 (786 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

thanks for the info.

Message 3 of 3 (644 Views)