Re: brainy class, the game's biggest mistake.

by suicidepurple

Original Post

★★ Pro
Hahaha. ✌️👃✌

I was thinking about when you said hidden plant trick...what would be cool is either a trick or even environment would work...when a zombie is played on that environment, a plant with matching stats spawns. Or even some type of plant relevant to the environment etc...
Or a plant like the portal technician, say, Bush hiding in a bush, or something like that and after the original is destroyed the other bush is exposed. Maybe another plant name, just cuz....but that would be a good card
Message 31 of 38 (841 Views)

★★ Apprentice
That's what i called OP
Message 32 of 38 (814 Views)

★ Guide

@patdk75 an environment would be absolute garbage und useless, because it can be erased in tricks phase EASILY with another environment .. this would be useless

we want something as sneaky and frustrating as teleportation.. a card played from the hand will be perfect

Message 33 of 38 (795 Views)

★ Guide

@suicidepurple get rid of the first stopmadon and everything will be ok.. we are talking here about a 1 card, that's not impossible to deal with, at least you saw the zombie that's been played, now you are just waiting for the tricks.. NOT WAITING FOR BOTH ZOMBIES AND TRICKS BOTH TO BE PLAYED AFTER YOU !!

Message 34 of 38 (794 Views)

★★ Pro
First off, I disagree with you on your own reasoning, because a card from the hand still has to be played, and it then also has the same chance as an environment to be countered.
And secondly, I don't appreciate you calling an idea garbage and useless. The fact it was mine only means that I for sure saw it.
I have to say that it makes no difference who, if anyone wants to go ahead and say something about any idea or ideas for anything, you should never tell somebody else to stop thinking because in your opinion their idea is garbage...
I'm old enough to get over it, but there are many more, many years younger, that would be unsure about anything else after being told that.
Just saying that there's nothing wrong with being more positive 🌞
It rubs off on others and eventually things do get brighter
Message 35 of 38 (751 Views)

★ Guide

@patdk75 all respect to you ! i didn't mean to say that " your idea " is garbage , i'm speaking about the nature of the environment , it's really useless because it can be erased , so it won't add anything different or ability or extra power to the plants players !! please don't take it personally or even think i meant to mock your words or say anything bad about your idea, i totally appreciate your contribution and discussing things with me, all respect to you, and sorry if you understood anything else 🖐🏻

Message 36 of 38 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@patdk75 wrote:
Or a plant like the portal technician, say, Bush hiding in a bush, 

HOLY SHEETS OF PAPER!!

THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA!!!

Imagine it this way...

1 sun - Smarty plant trick - Bush

"The next plant you play this turn is hidden until the battle phase begins."

Is like a combination of Teleport + Gravestones, but for plants. You hide your plants inside a bush and only come out once the battle begins. (Pretty much like the way teleport works)

And because it is hidden, it would make the plant semi-untrickable (pretty much like gravestones).

Message 37 of 38 (702 Views)

★★ Pro
I can totally imagine it that way...that would be.....(I'm sure there's a meme for this).
That's the kind of thinking man... I tell ya, if there's ever anything about no more cards I am pretty sure that we as a forum could come up with a reasonable 50 or 100 card set...
Message 38 of 38 (668 Views)