barrel of barrels ! are you kidding !!!!

by z_elmo21

Original Post

Re: barrel of barrels ! are you kidding !!!!

Champion (Retired)

@z_elmo21 bro, keep it calm. This is Answers HQ. You asked a question, people are answering. I'm not sure why you asked if your only intention was to aggressively dismiss people when they are trying to help you understand the game. No one is trying to make themselves look smart against you, no one is trying to mock you. We are only trying to help you because you asked for help. You're the only person to have complained about this card on the forum so far, so please take into consideration what people are saying before informing them of how inexperienced you think they are.

The respectable thing to do here would be to not extend your aggressive immaturity when/if you reply to this one also.

Message 11 of 38 (545 Views)

★ Pro

patdk75 escribió:
You meant that primal wallnut is 0/9. And last I saw it conjures a card cost at least four. And untrickable and teamup.

And leave the barrel of barrels alone. It was the only decent card that Sneaky got in Colossal

I was referring to this , I dont know if they modified it, I guess so

Message 12 of 38 (542 Views)

★ Pro

@z_elmo21 wrote:

@BlazinsZ first of all , all the cards you mentioned are a rare card and 2 events cards and 1 legendary , so cut the * we are talking about an uncommon card, second all of these effects are not as direct as KILLING ANY PLANT whatever it's abilities was, moving a plant / gaining a +1 attack when a berry does damage / shuffling magic beans are all long term moves that can be screwed early/easily  ,  not instant as KILLING A PLANT so your comparison is pure * and just showing off that you know some cards names lol

That is the point that told you, we can't just compare one card with one card, I put that as an example.

About pedant, mock... I am the one who is saying : ''  i'm just too good at this Tongue out'' no...

I used Tongue out because you used it first and I found it annoying, it seems that it also bothers you.

let's be friendly from the beginning,

Message 13 of 38 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BlazinsZ from where did you get these informations and pic of upcoming cards ?!!!!! o.O

Message 14 of 38 (518 Views)

★ Guide

@UniVoidz exactly !! i'm not looking for help or recommendations , this is just a shoutout for developers to take note, and a discussion about other players opinion about what a i said, not a help pr a recommendation 

Message 15 of 38 (514 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The funny thing @z_elmo21, is that the developers may never do a thing about it, so it's better to start learning how to deal with the card in case precisely that happens. 

Message 16 of 38 (510 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nothing funnier than nerd rage coupled with them thinking they know everything with a side of everyone else is wrong.  Order up!

BPRD

Message 17 of 38 (500 Views)

Champion (Retired)

For the record, @z_elmo21 brings up a valid point, but goes about it so wrong by attacking everyone who came here to discuss and who could possibly support him.  This method is not likely to curry favour with developers that your position is right.

BPRD

Message 18 of 38 (499 Views)

★ Guide

@BPRDHB i just hate zombies that much , not zombie players but zombies themselves haha , and the point i'm discussing is so obvious that it made me mad arguing about that it's fine and all what i said is just exaggerating.   

Message 19 of 38 (494 Views)

★ Guide

@BPRDHB and look, i'm sooooo not-nerd that i don't even know anything about this forum or it's system or how it works 😂 , i just pass by when i have a serious issue with the game

i didn't know the posts system or the replies or who is managing all of that, but now i learned somethings haha

and yea i still didn't get a a decent fair zombie player reply, they all are just defending the card that they love sooo much because it's really unbalanced  

Message 20 of 38 (481 Views)