a very very better way to start a game

by z_elmo21

Original Post

a very very better way to start a game

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

most of us has the problem of  " i can really make a deck to stop valkyrie ( as an example ) but that deck won't win over other heroes "

there can be a trend deck that can be beaten in one way , or a hero that can be beaten by exact cars only 

and we blindly choose the deck before the game

so what if :

you choose the hero previously, then press " play " , then the game connect two players as every one already has the hero

then the game lets you choose the deck you think will fit that game against that hero

this will make the game better, more skilful , and more justice

Message 1 of 7 (1,016 Views)

Re: a very very better way to start a game

Champion (Retired)

I like the idea, however, it's going to make better players even better (i.e. reach UL faster) and potentially more whining from players with less robust decks to switch to (players can spend a lot to make one deck awesome at the expense of having 2-3 decks that are above average).

Another thing is that it makes us better players IMO in being forced to deal with decks we ideally wouldn't go up against.  You have to learn how to beat those decks, frustrating as they are.  I'm a better player because of the current matchmaking.

BPRD

Message 2 of 7 (1,008 Views)

★ Guide

@BPRDHB i thank the opposite !! 

it will only allow skilful players to win not players with pay to win decks ..

if i'm good at the game with 4 medium cost decks that i built with skill i can beat any other guy that has a legendary deck that doesn't require skill ( like the valkyrie )

if i know well every hero and the classes of each card i can make a variety of 10 decks each one for each hero ( as an example )

it just needs skill ,  and will automatically increase the skills of all the players , it will become more of a strategy game

Message 3 of 7 (999 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If this happened, I know what I'd do.

Create a Professor Brainstorm deck that isn't Valkyrie, but in fact a deck designed specifically to beat decks that counter Valkyrie. It's a battle of bluffing! :D

Message 4 of 7 (969 Views)

★ Guide

@UniVoidz i'm not speaking about valkyrie in particular as i mentioned it is an example

but anyway, this means more fun !! bluffing is a strategy too haha

Message 5 of 7 (943 Views)

★★★ Novice
the matchmaking will be super long
Message 6 of 7 (929 Views)

★ Guide

@MemoryDisk how could that be !!

it's like any start for a match , 2 persons are connected , but before you redraw cards , you redraw a deck , or choose it , maybe 3 seconds or maximum 5 more ?! i don't think that this is " super long " 😂😂

Message 7 of 7 (855 Views)