Your Username Origin!

by Azombioso

Original Post

Your Username Origin!

★★★★★ Guide

I have an idea. Let's have some more of this small chats in where we all have a good time! And I have just the topic in mind... Usernames!!

The Username represent who we are on the digital world. It's like... a part of us.

(After all it is a name we chose for ourselves). So I thought it would be cool to explain the "why" we chose that name of all others available.

In my case, for example, "Azombioso" is a mixture of two words: "Asombroso" (which means "awesome" in Spanish) and "Zombie". It's like... the short version of "Awesome Zombie".

In English it would be something like... "Awe-zomb", but I don't know. I think it sounds way cooler in Spanish.

Soo... how about you?

Where does your username come from?

Message 1 of 27 (3,633 Views)

Re: Your Username Origin!

Champion (Retired)

Jeez, wish mine was that cool :P

I've used this username for a few things in the past, but I genuinely think PVZ Heroes is the only remaining one now. It started off being Voidz for a different game (because y'know no real reason) but then a guy showed up called Voydz, who was considerably better than me, and everyone thought I was trying to mimic them Frown     So I altered it and used it for whenever I couldn't think of another original username.

Message 2 of 27 (3,625 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

my first name and my DJ name

Message 3 of 27 (3,613 Views)

Champion (Retired)

BPRD is what I prefer...but others seems to have taken it on variuos websites and games, so I end up using BPRDHB.  If you're a comic book fan, you know the answer.  If not, Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense with HB for Hellboy slapped on the end.

/geek

BPRD

Message 4 of 27 (3,602 Views)

★★ Guide

Mine I think is self explanatory ..I can be good at being bad. Why did I choose this? Because it can be neither good or bad but both. 😳

Message 5 of 27 (3,583 Views)

★ Pro

In my case when I had my first PlayStation console, had a single game that was NFS Hot Pursuit. It was the only game I had, so I played it a lot XD!! they were very creative with the enemies (sarcasm): there were only 7 enemies in the entire game: Ice, Bullit, Blazin, Terror, Swerve, Tad and Karkas. 

Because I always saw them and they were the same, I ended up memorizing their names, every time I register in somewhere and they asked me for a username, these names always came to my mind. In fact, in my first hotmail email I used karkas, and playing the sims I used these too XD. 

PVZ is the only place where I use Blazin, but well, you know, that '' this name is already in use '' forced me to put s and z at the end (Yes, Blazins was also in use). I chose the Z for zombie.

Standard smile 

Message 6 of 27 (3,566 Views)

★ Guide

"jaktequila" comes from a Brazilian ska song "Jackie Tequila" by Skank, with Jak being my name. Large smile

Message 7 of 27 (3,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Mine is kinda lame and self explanatory once you know, my name pat of Patrick, d for Daniel, and k for my last name. Shortened from my old email address because it was available lol. And number is birth year, cuz I'm old.
Oddly enough though, I first "discovered" the spelling of "PattyCake" which is what my nickname was when I was little and I was just thinking about Will.I.Am and ,and....anyways lol, I don't know why I have told all that, but yeah that why
Message 8 of 27 (3,532 Views)

★ Guide

@patdk75 I have "86" in my Fifa username and one time this opponent, probably a 8-9 year old kid, turned on his mic just to say to me "dude you're so old!". lol

There's no such thing as old age. Wink

Message 9 of 27 (3,503 Views)

★ Pro

@patdk75 not old enough :P I'm from 66 Standard smile
My username is my first name..

Message 10 of 27 (3,479 Views)