Yay Garlic!

by puntwothree

Original Post

Yay Garlic!

★★★ Guide
Zombie-first player here, but I am genuinely more excited than I’ve ever been about a weekly event card.

Garlic is not the greatest... especially when you factor in the brutally painful interaction between It and a Frenzied Space Cowboy. On the other hand, there is a lot of nostalgia here. Garlic was my absolute favorite card in the original PvZ computer/video game. I used it to protect two or three horizontal rows of sunflowers (with a frozen pea-shooter at the end, in case it got a bit too chewed on), and trounced all the levels that came after it was unlocked in my inventory.

It has more flavor than most of the cards in the game (see what I did there?), and while moving zombies around is not quite as advantageous here as it was in its hay-day, Garlic does it - true to form!

Add that it fits neatly into several of my better plant decks and Woot! Woot! Watch out for my breath.
Message 1 of 6 (850 Views)

Re: Yay Garlic!

★ Pro

I agree, Garlic is not the great thing for this version, and there's not a lot of vampire zombies to have a more admirable role. 

Message 2 of 6 (833 Views)

★★★ Guide
That’s what you got out of my post?? Garlic isn’t great??

I love Garlic! ❤️ 💜 ♥️
Message 3 of 6 (830 Views)

★ Pro

@puntwothree I also like garlic a lot, in real life too, it's delicious lmao.

for the original game, also used it a lot, but you know the system is quite different, that horde of zombies, and these were more resistant and endured many bites, I also really liked the sound that zombies made when they bite. 

in this version of the game, as I told you, I don't like it very much, I don't see it very useful, I don't know what to do with it, what is perhaps more interesting is the team up.

anything else? I do not know? its color is fine indeed Large smile

Message 4 of 6 (826 Views)

★ Pro

@puntwothree if you want nostalgia, this www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K8XR_PtOU4

Message 5 of 6 (824 Views)

★★ Guide

I differ: garlic seems to me more useful in Heroes than in the original game. Although the truth is that I do not use it much in either of the two games.

@BlazinsZ  ha escrito:

@puntwothree if you want nostalgia, this www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K8XR_PtOU4

I love the music of the first PVZH much more than that of the second one.

Message 6 of 6 (767 Views)