Re: Wrong tally

by JedTheRealFish

Original Post

Wrong tally

★ Guide

Has anyone ever noticed an incorrect score tally in plants versus zombies heroes? I was playing player allwin at 5:30pm pacific, May 29, and as beta carrotina, he should have hit for six but the game gave him 2. He had plantern on spikeweed and lieutenant carrotron, with 3 showing on block. He rolled a one for the carrotron as if the bullseye didn’t register.

Glitches happen regularly but I’ve never seen the math wrong. Anyone?

(Jed, Pasadena Ca., playing rustbolt as shatferbrainz)

Message 1 of 3 (1,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

That's a new one...  Just curious, is this the only time you've noticed it happen before or since your post?  

Chances are it's a strange one-off problem, but I'm still going to tag our community managers just so we have a starting point should this become a more regular problem.  They may not actually respond in this thread, but they may also have a few questions of their own.

Good to see you, btw.

Message 2 of 3 (1,428 Views)

★ Guide
Sure, and thanks. Good to know someone’s there. It’s only happened the once, and I reported it within 15 minutes. I wanted to write the details out before I forgot them. I did so because it is indeed something to watch for.

People accept occasional glitches with, say gravestone size or even plants vs plants, but the score tally could be a ‘grave’ issue.
Message 3 of 3 (1,255 Views)