Re: Who else is tired of the lack of new cards?

by daalnnii

Original Post

Who else is tired of the lack of new cards?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Feels like there's nothing to strive for and the meta has gotten very stale. There's not even new event cards

Message 1 of 8 (1,108 Views)

Champion (Retired)

We're all hoping that someday news will come of an upcoming update or set. Whether it will happen.... yeah.

Message 2 of 8 (1,097 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This game had such potential to keep going.  Then it seemed like they pulled major resources off the game around October when they decided to redo the Event card loop.  I don't disagree in that as it was nice for newbies to get those cards, but for most long time players, the game ceased to evolve, so ceased to be fun. No carrot to dangle, no reason for me to spend time/money on the game anymore.

BPRD

Message 3 of 8 (1,012 Views)

Champion (Retired)

So, stepping back in shouldn't be much of an issue then...  Sweet

Message 4 of 8 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@daalnnii What does that even mean? 

Message 5 of 8 (877 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@blinddouble I've been gone for months, my friend.  I figured I'd have some shopping to do coming back, but not so much.  My decks are still fine.  It was fun starting off as a level 1 again, though!

Message 6 of 8 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nah, you're good. Datamining hasn't revealed any new cards either so there's at least months before anything new is added. Plenty of time to catch up

Message 7 of 8 (864 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Good to see you're still around!  The game seems like it's doing well, but the forums seem pretty dead.

Message 8 of 8 (859 Views)