Re: Who are Your Favorite Heroes Right Now?

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Who are Your Favorite Heroes Right Now?

★ Guide

Hey guys, who are your favorite three heroes from each side?

My top three favorite plant heroes are: Wall-Knight(for great control and heal), Chompzilla(really nice aggro, but still can live to later game to finish tings), and Captain Combustible(also great aggro, and his powers are great for fast hero damage)

My top three favorite zombie heroes are: Neptuna(has gravestones, and can be a pretty fast hero if you build her the right way), Super Brainz(fastest zombie hero, can win by turn 4 with the best powers of any zombie hero except galactus), and Professor Brainstorm(great powers for card draw, can last to late game with nice control).

Who do you think is the best, and why?

Message 1 of 8 (719 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Top 3 Zombie Heroes are:

The Smash: Great for Pet Decks

Electric Boogaloo: Good for Pet Decks

Brain Freeze: Also good for Pet Decks

For Plant Heroes, I have no preference, as all plant heroes are scum! Die plants! Unleash the undead army and let it prevail!

Message 2 of 8 (710 Views)

★★ Pro
Impfinity
Impfinity
Impfinity
Message 3 of 8 (704 Views)

★ Guide

These are my favorite heroes in this game.

Plant Heroes: (In Ranked, they are now more OP than Zombie heroes because of their new meta deck)
Grass Knuckles: Best Control Hero for Wall-nut bowling
Citron: Go-nuts Team-up deck

Zombie Heroes: (They are totally the worst in Ranked mode because they are no longer a meta this Season)
Neptuna: Gravestones

Message 4 of 8 (646 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@OldSchool9210 I hate to be the one who has to say what we've been hinting at, but you need to hear it.

You need to stop commenting on game balance, you're one of the worst people playing this game. Just because you can't figure your way out of a paper bag doesn't mean noone can.
Message 5 of 8 (639 Views)

★ Guide

Well, now that Popcap is still not doing anything to keep this game balanced. 

I keep finding decks and keep finding and finding it. Unless you have some top-tier decks i can borrow. PLEASE. I praise you if you have one good deck for Zombie or Plants.

Message 6 of 8 (635 Views)

Champion (Retired)
None that you'd know how to play. You've been handed so many decks and all you do is cry because you can't figure out how to play them, or even have the basic understanding that they aren't OP, just well built and played.
Message 7 of 8 (627 Views)

★ Pro

@OldSchool9210 '' Grass Knuckles: Best Control hero for Wall-nut bowling '' , how can you interpret something like that with just one card? and there are 4 heroes with that card, too illogical.

Anyway... Grass Knuckles is not a control hero, is actually my favorite hero, but I recognize that playing with it can be somewhat complicated, if you do not have a clear objective with him, the only Trick he have to destroy Zombies is Shamrocket (Destroy a zombie with 4 or more) and Doom-Shroom, so you always have to win the game fast, because their plants are all of growth. Zombot 1000 is a big problem with them, because destroy your bigs plants (what it took you several turns to make them grow), like Doubled Mint, and Octo Zombie is another big problem, because that stats 8/8  it is quite difficult to counteract, and he is eternal... Bonus attacks, protect this plant, move zombie, force field, are the ways the fight with Knuckles... 

Bowling is a trick too expensive, is very good, but most of the decks zombies are designed to destroy the Plant Hero in 1-5 rounds, like Imps decks, which drain your life quickly.

Solar Flare instead, have a lot of tricks and plants who control the battle lanes (Whack a zombie, Destroy a zombie on the ground, Squash, Zombie gets -2/-2, All Zombies on the ground gets -1/-1, Do 2 damage to a zombie, Sizzle (Do 5 damage), Hot lava, Three Headed Chomper, Sour Grapes (1 to each zombie), Berry Blast, Banana Bomb, Bluesberry, Cherry Bomb and more!!!)

This is a Control Heroe... 

When you say something like that ''Grass: Best Control Hero'', I realize you've never played with Knuckles or Solar Flare, or you just don't pay attention to anything ...

Message 8 of 8 (609 Views)