When will you guys share OP decks?

by OldSchool9210

Original Post

Re: When will you guys share OP decks?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Ive played most of these decks and some of them are from newbies because they lack Environment cards. C'mon, there's always a deck with much environments and set 3, fusion will be additional to every decks.

Who even brings Sunflower when you have the envionment Sunflowers on every turn?

I tried the CC deck and its no longer a winrate in S5.
Aggro decks are completely useless because there are new cards like Kitchen Sink, Zombologist Teacher from the events.
Message 11 of 17 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Well then, figure it out yourself. These decks work for us. You asked for help and then you want to complain when we give it... ... The exact decks were using to get to ultimate. Decks aren't OP, smart players are.

Figure it out yourself since you think you know better.
Message 12 of 17 (688 Views)

★ Guide

I never play the sunflower environment as it gets countered all the time. Here is one of my decks:

Message 13 of 17 (671 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
You asked for our decks. Thats what you got. Oh, im sorry, did you want us to build an amazing op deck for you? Thats your job, bud. And btw, i dont play the sunflower env. as it gets countred every single time. Try to build a deck by yourself, that should work.
Message 14 of 17 (666 Views)

★★ Guide

It’s how this kid rolls. He does this every reset. Asks for decks and then when you supply them he says they suck. It’s interesting to see that the decks people supplied are all plant. 

Message 15 of 17 (654 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 "it's how this kid trolls." Fixed it for ya, my friend. Lol
Message 16 of 17 (641 Views)

★★ Pro
@904e8d29c3cd2aa2 I think the reason why you don't see zombie decks is because like myself awhile ago, I replied to a thread begging for an impfinity deck and I gave him the exact one that had got me to UL twice and was told basically the same as he says here. How this is garbage because of this, and that deck must've been made by a newb because of that...

I find it funny how he knows all about the supposed metas and cards that are "too op" yet can't put them together himself.

The thing is however, it would not matter if this guy had a deck of all legendary( btw there is a deck for you.... Boogaloo 4x all legendary) all his cards would still be useless. It's not just about what the cards are, you have to have a feel for the situation. And even then sometimes you just have bad luck or your opponent has a little bit more good luck.

But the truly useless thing is having the cards, but not knowing how to proceed with them in such a way that helps you As well as hurts or hinders your opponent.
Message 17 of 17 (630 Views)