Re: When will you guys share OP decks?

by omerbain

Original Post

When will you guys share OP decks?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I wanted a good decks so i can win in ranked mode. There are so many people that has better decks than me. They evenly swarm the field. Please help me [Swearing removed by EA_Mage]. I want the swarm and powerful deck.

Message 1 of 17 (1,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
I'll share 3 decks,

Bloomin' Flowers
Contains a bunch of flowers. Then late game. Make the board full of legendaries. The best superpower to start is Sunburn

Mush and Pines.
Swarm the board with mushrooms and later on: Turn them into Pineclones

Wish Upon A Starfruit (Edited Version)

Control early game until Starfruit is now powerful and Destructive when this Star attacks.

I hope these decks help and learn yoy.
Edit: This is your last help. If nothing helps. I will report you and send a Private Message.
Message 2 of 17 (1,756 Views)

★★ Apprentice
To be honest neptunas grave danger deck is smashing it for me. I have 33 of the cards needed and am winning at about 80% of games!
The good thing is every zombie you play has an ability and because of gravestones, can't be hurt 99% of the time.
Rarely do I not have the entire field full. I'm almost always paired up with ultimate and taco leagues even though I'm only diamond and still winning (god damn match making in this game is the worst)
So often do I have 4 lanes filled by round 6 then play sharkbot in water lane that it's buffed up to 7+ and because people rarely have amphibious plants, it's usually a win.
Message 3 of 17 (1,748 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have an edited version of Neptuna's grave danger deck, I will post it in a few hours (can' right now) I win 90% of my games it is amazing, got from rank 33 to 38 in two days without playing too much

Message 4 of 17 (1,743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@OldSchool9210 wrote:

I wanted a good decks so i can win in ranked mode. There are so many people that has better decks than me. They evenly swarm the field. Please help [Swearing removed by EA_Mage]. I want the swarm and powerful deck.

what the?! you are trying to get help with that rude attitude?! whats wrong with you?!

Message 5 of 17 (1,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Firstly you could probably stop swearing.

Secondly, here is my neptuna viral gravestones deck:

4x headstone carver

3x rolling stone

2x cone zone

4x sumo wrestler

4x swashbuckler

4x going viral

2x landscaper

1x linedancing zombie

3x smelly zombie

2x zombie high diver

4x pogo

4x mixed up gravedigger

1x surprise gargantuar

1x coffee zombie

1x zombot sharktronic sub

Oh forgot to mention my win rate is 90-95% (at rank 39), the gravestones and all of their abilities just shut down almost any deck.

Message 6 of 17 (1,709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@OldSchool9210 wrote:

Please help me [Swearing removed by EA_Mage] I want the swarm and powerful deck.

@OldSchool9210

1.- NO ONE is FORCED to help other players. If they choose to share their decks, it's up to THEM.

2.- NO ONE should help you with that attitude. You should feel GRATEFUL that someone shared anything with you after you insulted them.

3.- Is it really THAT hard to pay attention to the cards the enemy play? You can just write down what the enemy played and make a deck after that.

(I mean, if you can't think a deck for yourself at LEAST you should be able to copy another).

Message 7 of 17 (1,695 Views)

★★ Guide

I will share my super budgeted Captain Combustible Deck.

Made it to Ultimate with 125+ stars with almost only this. Requires some practice but not an awfully much. 

1 Legendary, no mythics.

Before I get shat on for playing -1 Black eyed pea +1 sweet potato. I feel like cleaning a row for combo/protecting vital Plant or even drawing something out of the water helps a lot more.

I have great success with this build

Message 8 of 17 (1,615 Views)

Message 9 of 17 (1,608 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This is mine
Message 10 of 17 (1,368 Views)