Re: When will set 3 come?

★★★★★ Guide

no one knows for sure

probably next week

Message 2 of 9 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
I saw last night some "final set" for pvzh and something about doc expansion... I don't know what that means?
You think the jurassic triassic whatever it's called is going to be with the next update?
Message 3 of 9 (695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Colossal should be next, triassic is the one after colossal. I am hyped, Even though i have seen most of the legendary cards in that developer youtube channel Ginta gaming so i kinda know what cards are coming
Message 4 of 9 (665 Views)

★★ Pro
Is it going to be one big set or two little ones that are released separately? I was assuming it was all one set the way they talked about it but I guess that doesn't mean anything
Message 5 of 9 (647 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm under the impression it'll be two sets/releases.  I'm in favor of that if it makes it easier to deploy and allows EA to be more nimble/responsive in fixing any potential bugs that come up.  S2 realeased 100 cards and each new set releases 50.

BPRD

Message 6 of 9 (628 Views)

★★ Pro
So five cards for each trait...either way you want to look at it, they will all be playing in a deck near you in the near future.

One set is dinoroar and card draw craziness is going to be all that goes on for awhile. Then there's fusion cards that seem to be like a permanent trick in play that you can buff your plants/zombies when you play them on the ...location? Not sure what to call them.
Then there is this effect that if you play your card on a certain type of plant or zombie and a "when played" ability kicks in. Or is it that those cards turn into a trick and just do the special or you get the card still, and if played on top a specific type then something happens
Message 7 of 9 (609 Views)

★ Guide

I think EA are trying to do a similar thing that they did in GW2 another PvZ game if you don't know what I am talking about, they did a free DLC last year which was known as Trouble in zombopolis this was done in two parts, where most of the anticipated stuff was released first and some other items were released later. is this intended for this is the second DLC of PvZ heroes and Trouble In Zombopolis was also (I am pretty sure) was the second DLC for GW2, this is a good theory of what might happen.

Message 8 of 9 (594 Views)

★ Pro

my game was updated today! I did not save gems, I'm in trouble Large smile  Large smile   Large smile

Message 9 of 9 (478 Views)