What is Pop Cap staph up to?

by JedTheRealFish

Original Post

What is Pop Cap staph up to?

★ Guide

Evidently nothing to do with PVZHeroes. A newsletter with the “spring update,” Labor Day was a big disappointment, and no set five in site. I haven’t bought a new card in a year, and no one is even making gradual improvements in graphics, animation speed ups, and other things mentioned in previous updates. I don’t want to declare it dead, but as we get into holidays there is no other conclusion. 

Anybody? Devin?

Message 1 of 4 (927 Views)

Re: What is Pop Cap staph up to?

★ Guide

Plus hacking is up. Gee, I wonder where they work?

Message 2 of 4 (898 Views)

★ Pro

Well, not being a native of this language has made me investigate about staph, I still dont understand, but I've had a hard time trying to understand you, especially finding this thing in internet, holy. 

Anyways, I feel bad for having to see the faithful players go through this situation, what has worked for me is to pause the game, so until some day see some positive news. The only thing I can add, is that they are obligated to update or do something in December, I think the last event card is Jolly Holly, so, the game will run out of event cards, and there will be a mandatory glitch, at that time we will have an answer to this doubt, because, they just can do 2 things:

1. Put new events cards (new content) or change the whole system, add new differents things.

2. Reloop again the whole events cards, for one more year (yes, our worst nightmare, in the garbage pvzh). 

But without a doubt, something strange happens with this game, I play other older EA games and receive offers, updates, content... but here we didn't get HG and Beta Carrotina packs often, if the game is ''finished'' , ¿why those heroes just not appear like normally? They still do not want to offer them, so they still want to make a profit from them?, that indicates that something alive, at least, desire to generate money based on this game, and yes you know there are empty places for new heroes, at least complete the ''new'' line where HG and BC are located, we were supposed to have more,  why did this stop? has no sense.

but as I was saying, I think we still have to wait until December for an answer.

Message 3 of 4 (829 Views)

★ Guide

Staph was pun on the word staff, which refers to a group of people supporting a cause. Staph is a serious bodily blood infection. It was meant as a poke on the arm of the group of people responsible for this stalled-out game. 

You raise some good points, but I don’t understand your being concerned that the game would self-destruct if they continued to expand it. There are several underexplored synergies, such as party, fusing environments, and gourmet. The innovation once inherent has vanished. We were in fact promised a number of things which never materialized. Obviously key personnel are gone or refocused.  

You may may have just the right idea. Just check out for a while, maybe stop in to watch the insidious ads for Wednesday puzzles, but otherwise leave the thing alone. 

Message 4 of 4 (774 Views)