Re: Well done devs

by patdk75

Original Post

Well done devs

★★ Apprentice

Hello guys and especially devs! This post has absorbed all the hatred for your excellent game over the past month. I was * up by your * random block meter, 90 \ 100 games. Each time the enemy charges me 1 and I give him 2-3 and don't give a * how much damage I'll do to him 1 or 100500. I was * by 3 heroes who all play, namely the * class "smarty" and "solar" with their op prosaic heal decks. I don't give a * at my level of English. But then you ask where are the "strong" zombie players? Who knows? Maybe 70-80% of players playing for a plant side cuz of op decks? I'm done with this * game. * you <3

Message 1 of 5 (524 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think it's about time I do a legitimate experiment, recording down the results whenever I or my opponent blocks over a prolonged period of time. I'm starting now.

Message 2 of 5 (510 Views)

★★ Pro
When I first started playing it scared me when I was at the point where I could kill them, but I had to get a pne or two. Usually when that happened I would always get the blockmeter and I have no idea what the reason for my change, but once I changed my thought process it seemed to get better. I know for a fact that I have chapped plenty of people who were probably expecting their meter to kick in, but having no choice but to get a one, whatever I can do it, and plenty of times I have.
Also when you are obsessed with it you will obviously notice the times you were "screwed over" more than the rest. Just like the guys with zomblob and fossilhead, making it seem like eight of ten games they play were vs players with one of those decks, in reality it's probably the opposite, but you notice those more when that's what triggers your frustration
Message 3 of 5 (466 Views)

★ Pro

We have all experienced great luck when the block protect us, also the bitter side when we have to see how doesn't favor us. But i just thinking , how resolve that? I mean, i was thinking, if it stops being random, how would the game change? All plants\zombies fills only one block? Or separate according to its rarity? The remedy may be worse than the disease, sometimes...

Message 4 of 5 (429 Views)

★★ Pro
If everything was one bar per hitting the hero, how many times do you think that you would even see your second supertrick? Really, thats 8 times you get hit....not everyone plays solar remember.
Message 5 of 5 (422 Views)