Re: [WARNING] Do not update to IOS11 (yet)

by Tobaticle

Original Post

[WARNING] Do not update to IOS11 (yet)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I've decided to post this here because it's the more populated page and more people will see this warning.

I'm just telling anyone who has an apple device not to update to IOS 11 (yet) there seems to be a bug that's preventing people's (who've downloaded the update) games from starting myself included.

EDIT- game still fails to launch after IOS 11.0.2 update

Message 1 of 6 (757 Views)

★★ Pro
Thanks for the heads up.
Message 2 of 6 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve downloaded it and haven’t had any problems with games. I did only get 15 gems from ads today though, but that’s an ongoing issue with this game!

Message 3 of 6 (716 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Tobaticle wrote:

I've decided to post this here because it's the more populated page and more people will see this warning.

I'm just telling anyone who has an apple device not to update to IOS 11 (yet) there seems to be a bug that's preventing people's (who've downloaded the update) games from starting myself included.

Thanks for the heads up.  Apple has been terrible the last few years on releasing quality major releases.  The're already on a second update (11.0.2) and things still aren't near 100% addressed.  Probably on my last iPhone.  Google Pixel, here I come.

BPRD

Message 4 of 6 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

it's not apple's responsibility to ensure that this game works with a new ios...

Message 5 of 6 (688 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@nangulo wrote:

I’ve downloaded it and haven’t had any problems with games. I did only get 15 gems from ads today though, but that’s an ongoing issue with this game!

Hmmm I'm curious, how did you get yours to work without reinstalling it?

Message 6 of 6 (622 Views)