Vegetation Mutation & Coffee Grounds should be cost 3

by jasterrogue1

Original Post

Vegetation Mutation & Coffee Grounds should be cost 3

★★★★ Apprentice

They are extremely powerful and Medulla cost only 3 that only gives you 2 brain each you put a zombie there? Is it a joke?

The effects of Coffee Grounds remains when the plant is there, Medulla at least should give you 2 brains while zombie is there but not. Coffee Grounds is extremely powerful with a 2 cost.

Message 1 of 5 (444 Views)

Re: Vegetation Mutation & Coffee Grounds should be cost 3

Champion (Retired)

This seems like an odd time to bring up cards that were released 8 months ago.

Message 2 of 5 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I've always thought that Vegetation Mutation is a little bit cheap for what it does. I mean, WORST case scenario, you only buff a single plant on heights getting +2/+2 for 2 suns. I mean, those stats by that cost is fair, but anything beyond that is just ridiculous. You can easily get +4/+4 or +6/+6 with the same 2 suns, since the trick doesn't even require that plants should be on a friendly environment in order to get buffed.

But oh well. As @UniVoidz said, this is a card that has been around for some time and people never complained (too much) about it.

P.D: Coffee grounds is meh. You can just overwrite the environment at any time.

Message 3 of 5 (413 Views)

★★ Pro
Veg mutation is an insane card in the right deck! I love it with Chompzilla and solar winds with a sunflower or two, plus anything on height....
Message 4 of 5 (382 Views)

★ Pro

ok let's do that, but with the condition that Alieen Ooze Card cost 4 instead of 3. 

this disproportionate card also gets rid of large plants, so many of us have trouble playing.

Plant players also have a bad time with these ''insane'' cards. 

(if not? Have you noticed? Alien Ooze exists because Vegetation mutation exists, let's be fair!) 

About Coffee Ground, I never thought that someone would complain about that card, but well... it seems that the author has been having problems with Re peat Moss, party thyme... deck xD

Message 5 of 5 (367 Views)