Re: Unsolvable problem?

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Unsolvable problem?

★★★ Newbie

I used to play pvz heros than I deleted it and redownloaded it a year later with more intrest in if. I had a lot of good cards and progress on the old account and I don’t know if I can find a way to get back into it. All I know is the name of the account cause my freind added me as a freind and told me. Account name: defenda

Message 1 of 2 (452 Views)

Re: Unsolvable problem?

Champion

@Gavinmyre Unfortunately, this issue may be unsolvable. If you delete your app with your progress, it is generally really hard or impossible to get back. 

Do you remember if you linked your PvZ Heroes Progress to an EA, Facebook or Game Center Account? If you have, you may be able to restore your progress.

If you do truly have to start over, which is quite likely, unfortunately, here is what I suggest: link your account to an EA, Facebook or Game Center account, record your Player ID as this will improve your chances of being able to restore your progress if it gets deleted again, back up your device occasionally and set your age over 13 if you did not last time as you will not be able to add friends or back up your data otherwise.

Let me know if you would like more clarification or help on something!

Message 2 of 2 (422 Views)