Unfair pricing

by z_elmo21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair pricing

★ Guide
I've been playing this game for about a complete year now, but sorry guys this game is becoming annoying and real * after the last update!!! I only suffocate and close it when I play it !! After the last ANNOYING update you upgraded lots of zombie cards to make them stronger, way stronger , but you forgot that only zombies have super rare and legendary cards worth 1 and 2 only !!!! This is not fair at all !!
Before the last update i was in ultimate league (50) with a score of 60 games, and after that completely nonsense and unfair update I can't get above 32nd league!!!!! I think that describes everything well.. you said that a zombie environment should cost more "medulla nebula " and it is still worth the old price !!!

Me and my friends are really thinking of uninstalling the game because it's becoming annoying, I really enjoyed it but now the hero I play with (solar flare) with solar and kabloom class can't coup with the game, kabloom only has one super rare card worth less than 3 while solar doesn't has at all. it's useless ... please respond and change anything!! Adjust the zombie cards back again or adjust the prices and the prices of the tricks THEY HAVE SUPER BOWERFUL TRICKS WORTH ONLY ONE BRAIN!! And add some legendary/super rare cards worth 1 or 2 to the kabloom and solar...
And that super power of solar flare is really weak compared to others !! ONLY 2 DAMAGE!! ok I have an extra sun for the rest of the game but zombies have a card that can be played 4 times that earns them +1 brain for the rest of the game.. not fair guys
While that hero of the disco's super power does 3 damage and heals 3 !!!
And that " played two puff shrooms " is useless too

I don't wanna delete this game ever, that's the only game I have on my mobile phone and it really helps me while i'm out of the country.. please respond. Frown
Message 1 of 15 (945 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unfair pricing

★ Guide
Ok guys it's good to see other points of view and SUPER NICE to see people crazy with this game like me, I think that makes us friends 😅
, but some are claiming that i'm a weak player and that's why i'm complaining, before the lawyers update I was in the ultimate league with a score of 60 stars, probably the guy who's been torturing your zombies 😜😜 but now as I mentioned i'm struggling to get to the taco league again so that brought some suffocation, I was on the top o the world and lost it all like they say so I was a bit annoyed haha 😂 So i'm changing some of my strategies and getting better
So to end this, you can add me " moheb21 " we can chat about the game and let me destroy you 😎😂😂 But please before adding me say that you came from the forum, m
uch respect for all of you 🤞🏼

View in thread

Message 14 of 15 (950 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Let me give you my humble opinion from point to point.

@z_elmo21 wrote:
After the last ANNOYING update you upgraded lots of zombie cards to make them stronger, way stronger 

Funny, most people here on the forum think that the plants are the one that are OP at the moment. Plus, most of the changes were about their rarity (Some Rare cards became Super Rare and some of this became Legendary). There were some small buffs on health an attack on some zombies (Like Team Mascot having 1 extra health or Aerobics Instructor 1 extra attack) but it is nothing too "game changing".

@z_elmo21 wrote:
but you forgot that only zombies have super rare and legendary cards worth 1 and 2 only !!!! This is not fair at all !!

Ehh... Reincarnation? Doubled Mint? Galacta-Cactus? Astro-Shroom?

@z_elmo21 wrote:
Before the last update i was in ultimate league (50) with a score of 60 games, and after that completely nonsense and unfair update I can't get above 32nd league!!!!! I think that describes everything well.. 

Well, adapt to the meta and the new cards like in every card game. 

@z_elmo21 wrote:
kabloom only has one super rare card worth less than 3 while solar doesn't has at all. it's useless ...

This sentence made Banana Launcher sad :C. Ok, that may be true, but Super-Rare cards doesn't automatically win you the game. I created a deck with Wall Knight that has no Super-Rare or Legendary cards and I managed to defeat several Ultimate League players.

@z_elmo21 wrote:
Adjust the zombie cards back again or adjust the prices and the prices of the tricks 

I repeat, the changes were mostly about their rarity. I may be mistaken here, but I believe that no trick got their cost changed.

@z_elmo21 wrote:
THEY HAVE SUPER BOWERFUL TRICKS WORTH ONLY ONE BRAIN!! 

Yeah, but plants have ultra "bowerful" tricks as well, like Vegetation Mutation. 

@z_elmo21 wrote:
And that super power of solar flare is really weak compared to others !! ONLY 2 DAMAGE!! 

What do you want it to do? 4 damage? You can clear every single 1 and most 2 cost zombies with that power... .___. (With the exception of Cat Lady, but still)

@z_elmo21 wrote:
ok I have an extra sun for the rest of the game but zombies have a card that can be played 4 times that earns them +1 brain for the rest of the game.. not fair guys

Well, Solar has sunfllowers and some shrooms that does exactly that so...

@z_elmo21 wrote:
While that hero of the disco's super power does 3 damage and heals 3 !!!

That may be true, but the extra sun is more valuable on the early game than the heal. Think it this way: Your superpower on turn 1 lets you play a Metal Petal Sunflower on turn 3. If it survives (whichs is highly likely) you are going to have 6 suns on turn 4 while the enemy zombie heroe is pretty likely to have just 4 brains. That gives you a clear advantage on the minions that can be played.

@z_elmo21 wrote:
And that " played two puff shrooms " is useless too

It helps you fight agains aggro on the early levels and is pretty insane if you are playing a shroom deck. 

@z_elmo21 wrote:
I don't wanna delete this game ever, that's the only game I have on my mobile phone and it really helps me while i'm out of the country.. please respond. Frown

Then learn about the game. Adapt. Learn new strategies. Experiment.

Complaining about your personal problems will do nothing for you.

Message 2 of 15 (924 Views)

★ Guide
Hey look, I don't think you understood most o my words, and you haven't played as solar flare before.
So let me rearrange my words.

I'm talking about the two classes (solar) and (kabloom) , so as far as you mentioned "doubled mint" " and that cactus doesn't count , it's only "Astro shroom" in the kabloom class and it's absolutely useless, it's power is 1 it's health is 1 so it always die the next round it's played without doing harm or even using it's power ( do ONE damage to the zombie hero for every plant played) and it always dies after a one round!! It doesn't even has a team-up so it can be protected, it's really useless, and for the solar class, THERE IS NO SUPER RARE OR LEGENDARY WORTH LESS THAN 5 ( except the worst, weakest and the silliest card they ever made "twin sunflower" )
2- and about the superpower , yes I can play plants that earns me more suns, but when these plants dies o don't have extra suns, while zombies have a card that can be played 4 times in the game " EARN MORE BRAIN FOR THE REST OF THE GAME " with no conditions .. worth only 2... unfair ?!

3- maybe you feel the changes on the zombies are not game changer, but I'll give you a simple example, that mascot became 4 health, I used to beat it by the card "berry blast" which does 3 damage, or any plant that does 3 damage (more damage plant in the solar class or kabloom would be worth higher than 5 suns) and this isn't even a super rare or a legendary card, it's uncommon if I can remember right, so after it became 4 , it will still stay for another round after increasing every sports zombie's health and strength, and it became 2 on health after it was 1, I may use more than 3 cards to destroy an uncommon or rare card !!! Really !!!
And the same goes for the rest of updated cards

And by the way solar and kabloom both don't have A ONE SINGLE card that has ANYTHING to do with graveyards

4- and the environments , zombies have environments with only ONE brain and really sneaky and powerful (any zombie is played in a graveyard and has +1 power) and after all it's only an UNCOMMON CARD !! 😂😂 what the!!

I still have a lot to say but I hope you reply after looking from another point of view, much respect
Message 3 of 15 (899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Each card is different.

Each class is different.

Each hero is different.

The whole point of different classes is that they are different.

They made different heroes use different classes, so that they are different.

Different classes equal different cards with different advantages and different disadvantages.

If the heroes weren't different, and the classes weren't different, then the cards wouldn't be different, and that would make for a really different kind of card game.

It sounds like you are indifferent to the need for difference.

Message 4 of 15 (891 Views)

★★★ Guide

@z_elmo21 wrote:
4- and the environments , zombies have environments with only ONE brain and really sneaky and powerful (any zombie is played in a graveyard and has +1 power) and after all it's only an UNCOMMON CARD !! 😂😂 what the!!

As a primarily zombie player, I agree that zombies have some pretty cheap environments, but they're not too powerful compared to the plant ones.  In fact, I think they're probably cheap because the plants have so many powerful ones, and we need options to overwrite them, lest we become hopelessly overwhelmed.

For Solar Flare alone, you have Venus Flytraplanet (an environment that is perhaps too great, and combos a bit too well, especially if you throw a Heartichoke on it) and Pair Pearadise, which can be devastating with the proper plant (I once had the misfortune of encountering a Kernel Corn played on top of one.  <shudder>).  Even Mushroom Grotto can be rather scary in the right deck!

Hm...slightly off topic, but has any particularly evil Spudow player managed to put Soul Patch on a Pair Pearadise, then replace it with a Force Field?

Message 5 of 15 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I agree with certain things... I was annoyed when I saw the update, but later, I had a better time, but i understand your frustration. 

I agree with the suns. It is assumed that Solar Flare, She is an expert on suns...  But that power of the zombies ''gain +1 brain to the rest of the game'' Is really better that '' do 2 damage and gets +1 sun superpower of Solar Flare'' , the difference is the 2 damage, but Zombie have 4 cards!... so they can get more benefit. Yeah, we know Solar Flare have Sunflower... Sun Mushroom, but you need to defend them, and that's really hard!! and when destroy you lose that ability, but that trick of Zombies, you don't need to do nothing, you gets extra brains with freedom...

About the 2 mushroom, you need to use this with strategy! i don't use that trick every time! i only use to block, when i have Metamorphosys, or Molekule, or the Mushroom who does damage every time when a mushroom is destroys (i forgot his name xD)... 

I suggest you the thread of wonoz (in this forum), He published a deck of Captain Combustible, so you can see that's deck to learn how to use Kabloom class... and especially how to fight with mushrooms.

I also suggest you use the galactic cards who can Conjure other cards. Like Cosmic Flower or Cosmic Mushroom, i love those cards because a lot of time i get random legendary, Soul Patch for example, is a flower, so you can Conjure he with Cosmic Flower. Is the good thing about this update, you don't need a expensive deck, you can gets very powerful card with the new ability ''conjure''.

With what thing i do not agree with you, is about environment... man! The enviroments of plants are great!! are the best of this update.... You need to get more benefit of Venus Flytrap,, If you have not taken advantage of it, it's because you don't want, because there are a lot of players who say that this too overpower... As jj48car said, Pair Pearaside is really great too.

Message 6 of 15 (860 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

the only card thats priced in a REALLY unfair way is nebulla IMHO. It pays of on the first proc (in theory, it usually needs a second to be really great), plant players cannot prevent the first proc like they can with every other env so its WAY to safe and the fact that its brainy makes me so incredibly mad its unrealy. The devs just push brainy to be the top class since the game is out and they keep on doing it....it gets really boring guys.
Also a key part of the reason why Zombies are a tad weaker than Plants....you can play brainy+ something and not two classes in tandem. I mean....what non brainy heroes are actually really good? And I mean not "I can win sometimes"; I mean REALLY good.  Neptuna maybe? 

Message 7 of 15 (850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@wonoz wrote:

the only card thats priced in a REALLY unfair way is nebulla IMHO. It pays of on the first proc (in theory, it usually needs a second to be really great), plant players cannot prevent the first proc like they can with every other env so its WAY to safe and the fact that its smarty makes me so incredibly mad its unrealy. The devs just push smarty to be the top class since the game is out and they keep on doing it....it gets really boring guys.
Also a key part of the reason why Zombies are a tad weaker than Plants....you can play smarty+ something and not two classes in tandem. I mean....what non smarty heroes are actually really good? And I mean not "I can win sometimes"; I mean REALLY good.  Neptuna maybe? 

I had to keep reminding myself you meant brainy every time I read "smarty".

But I completely agree about the Nebula environment. It is ridiculously over-powered for a 2 cost.

I wonder why they changed their mind about fixing it.

Someone played a Zombot 1000 against me on turn3 yesterday! (And had a brain to spare!!!!!!)

They really should stick with a 3 cost for that environment.

Message 8 of 15 (845 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes. I confuse Brainy and Smarty quite often. I see how thats confusing. Ill fix that

Message 9 of 15 (840 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The game is constantly being updated every week.  New metas are appearing.  Adapt or don't, but it's fun seeing the game evolve to me and others here.  If this game isn't for you, that's fine, find something that does.  *shrug*

BPRD

Message 10 of 15 (823 Views)