Re: Unfair pricing

by Clarent1975

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Hi,

I can understand your frustration with medulla nebula, it really should cost more than 2.

However, I don't think Solar Flare is weak, if you can invest a little bit. I used to play it as my main hero so here some tips that hopefully can help.

With Solar Flare, you can win by either 2 deck: Flower or Mushroom

- If you choose Flower path, you must have Heartichoke and Venus Flytrap, lots of flowers and of course Briar Rose

- In case you want to be a Shroom player, then equip yourself with Punish-Shroom, Astro-Shroom (this one is amazing if used properly), Mushroom Grotto, Pineclone, and especially, 2-3 Molekale (you will see how exciting and funny it is when all your Pineclones turn into 5-sun plants )

About the Zombie, I can say that the most annoying decks right now are the brainy ones and the sports one with more than 1 Warlord (this card is somehow absurdly strong, like +1/1 for the rest of your deck and can stack? WTH >"<) - they are so hard to counter even though you predicted their next move.

Anyway, if you truly like the game and a hero, try to make it work, don't just give up after some of your strategies fail. When you succeed making a great deck, you will find everything worth it.

Cheers

@z_elmo21 wrote:
I've been playing this game for about a complete year now, but sorry guys this game is becoming annoying and real * after the last update!!! I only suffocate and close it when I play it !! After the last ANNOYING update you upgraded lots of zombie cards to make them stronger, way stronger , but you forgot that only zombies have super rare and legendary cards worth 1 and 2 only !!!! This is not fair at all !!
Before the last update i was in ultimate league (50) with a score of 60 games, and after that completely nonsense and unfair update I can't get above 32nd league!!!!! I think that describes everything well.. you said that a zombie environment should cost more "medulla nebula " and it is still worth the old price !!!

Me and my friends are really thinking of uninstalling the game because it's becoming annoying, I really enjoyed it but now the hero I play with (solar flare) with solar and kabloom class can't coup with the game, kabloom only has one super rare card worth less than 3 while solar doesn't has at all. it's useless ... please respond and change anything!! Adjust the zombie cards back again or adjust the prices and the prices of the tricks THEY HAVE SUPER BOWERFUL TRICKS WORTH ONLY ONE BRAIN!! And add some legendary/super rare cards worth 1 or 2 to the kabloom and solar...
And that super power of solar flare is really weak compared to others !! ONLY 2 DAMAGE!! ok I have an extra sun for the rest of the game but zombies have a card that can be played 4 times that earns them +1 brain for the rest of the game.. not fair guys
While that hero of the disco's super power does 3 damage and heals 3 !!!
And that " played two puff shrooms " is useless too

I don't wanna delete this game ever, that's the only game I have on my mobile phone and it really helps me while i'm out of the country.. please respond. Frown

Message 11 of 15 (384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i'm questioning how the hell the season reset is keeping you in diamond league, and how you got to ultimate league.

cryo-brain is waste of turn 2 to get 4 brains on turn 3, while you have 3 sun.

the difference is that you might have a better chance maintaining tempo because they invested in cryo-brain in 1 turn, while you invested in some play on turn 2 as well.

cryo-brain isnt "OP!!' or anything, it's a somewhat good card, just a bit slow.

and these 1 cost tricks you speak of are powerful, indeed, if you have a strategy that invests on a single card.

and electric boogaloo and solar flare are 2 completely different heroes, electric boogaloo has some good early game aspects, but it also has the issue of being tied to a class that has terrible early game.

i mean, crazy is a support class, so it relies on damage based removal to get itself around as well as having dancing, which wont stay on the board forever.

while solar flare is a hero with a great mixture of control, aggressive play and ramp.

boogaloo's best deck atm is control, which is where you seize the board while relying on removal until you can pull out gargantuars' feast

while solar flare has pineclone, flowers, heal, and so much going for solar flare.

electric boogaloo's power benefits him in the strategy of controlling the board because he gains 3 health to keep himself in the game, while removing a small-medium threat off the board, fulfilling his board controlling agenda.

solar flare's superpower's utility comes in its ability, then its "2 damage". look, on turn 1 you very likely wont have that many impactful plays, so using your signature superpower is such a lead because it puts you on turn 3, while your opponent is still on turn 2. if you were to buff that on any side of the spectrum (in damage or ability) it'd simply be unbalanced. the power synergizes very well with most strategies solar flare follows.

while as for electric boogaloo, his ability also comes from his 2 classes, but overall, his superpower is pretty good because electric boogaloo generally suffers from very efficient removal, and late game due to being beastly.
but, healing yourself, and doing 3 damage is really helpful in those areas.

Message 12 of 15 (364 Views)

★ Guide
No man it's absolutely the thing for me, you can see that, come and I'll beat you up 😜😜 my username is moheb21
Add me but please send me a message before so I can that this is the guy from the forum 😅 Much respect
Message 13 of 15 (356 Views)

★ Guide
Ok guys it's good to see other points of view and SUPER NICE to see people crazy with this game like me, I think that makes us friends 😅
, but some are claiming that i'm a weak player and that's why i'm complaining, before the lawyers update I was in the ultimate league with a score of 60 stars, probably the guy who's been torturing your zombies 😜😜 but now as I mentioned i'm struggling to get to the taco league again so that brought some suffocation, I was on the top o the world and lost it all like they say so I was a bit annoyed haha 😂 So i'm changing some of my strategies and getting better
So to end this, you can add me " moheb21 " we can chat about the game and let me destroy you 😎😂😂 But please before adding me say that you came from the forum, m
uch respect for all of you 🤞🏼
Message 14 of 15 (896 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I think the key here is TIME:
In TIME with games like this one, ALL THINGS change...

New cards come out every week via the event cards, new sets on the horizon all of the time as well, and even once in a great while we get new heroes!!!

The guys are right Moheb, if you love this game as much as you are telling us ( and I do believe you as you are speaking with great passion here... and I love the game too!!!), then you will ADAPT to the Meta, and what's going on in-game.

Think about it like this: EVERY WEEK we all have to adapt to a brand new Event Card that always has the potential to change the entire Meta, and the Game-State...

Examples: the Zombie leprechaun! At first he just seemed "ok" 1 for a 2/2 is good in this game, but his special ability is CRAZY! He soon found his way into all kinds of decks! And he's SUPER POWERFUL!

How about the Zombie Swimmer? Not much was thought of her , and now she's in an INSANE IMMORTICIA deck that uses the spy card and clones 5/5's on turn 3!!!

Clique Peas!!!! And now Forget-me-Nuts!!! Both are CRAZY good plant Event Cards that will continue to see play for a long long time!

You just need to accept that IN TIME, they will give the Hero you love so much her own event card(s), or great new cards and you'll be on top of the world again! Standard smile

And that is not to say she's weak now, because Flare is one of the MOST played plant heroes!!! And for very good reason, she's REALLLLLLLY GOOD! Like the guys said 2 of her super moves kill pretty much every zombie 3-cost or less !!! That's a HUGE advantage that a MAJORITY of the classes do not have access to...

Just be patient, brother! Your time will come again Standard smile

In the meantime ADAPT, make new decks, play with the new cards and get a feel for the class again. We are coming off of a brand new set still, and another on the way Standard smile

CHEERS!
Message 15 of 15 (324 Views)