Unfair Matchmaking

by Beezum1

Original Post

Re: Unfair Matchmaking

★ Guide
There are some decks with some really low buy ins that you can upset harder competition.

Berry Deck - Zero legendaries needed, 2 Super Rares.
Mushroom - Zero Legendaries needed, 1 Super Rare optional. Yes Gloom is great to have but you can survive without it.

I used to do really well without good cards with a mushroom deck. Well until EA nerfed chain hits with block shield.

One of my most unlikely victories came using a Seedling x 4 deck. I beat an UL player and then got matched back immediately after with the same player and took him to the wire. You get a lucky pull and bang! Dandy Lion to the face.
Message 31 of 35 (761 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, they must fix the system. The highest league I've gotten to is gold, not just because of the matchmaking, but my deck is sometimes inconsistent. Some days I'm face offed with lvl 1s and another a god in taco league.

Message 32 of 35 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Beezum1 I think we should use the points system, if u fight people in higher level, you will win more or lose less, and if u fight people in lower level, you will win less and lose more.
Message 33 of 35 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

Sick of your f***ing matchmaking.  I have NEVER fought anyone lower than me.  I just started the game a few weeks ago and still have fairly basic cards, working thru initial hero quests.  I still win PvP and got to rank 11 or something, which is still low.  But no matter what rank I am I always fight someone 1-20 ranks higher.  Mostly 5-10 ranks higher.

My play goes like this:

me - button mushroom

them - science zombie, science zombie scientist, bonus attacks + damage

me - 2ns button muchroom

them - summon 3 random gargatuans

I get it.  Folks pay for good cards.  Fine.  If they're my rank, then bring it on.  But the untimate insult is the game saying "Having trouble? (for some odd reason because your opponent has 10 legendary cards and 10 ranks on you and you have the starter Spudow cards?)  Then buy this pack!  It will save you!

Fn give me a break.  And I like PopCap games dev and this game.  But I stop playing when this * happens.  Know what a F2P is without F2P-ers?  A dead game.

Message 34 of 35 (442 Views)

★★ Apprentice

>I just started the game a few weeks ago

Know what a F2P is without F2P-ers? A dead game.

Dude, bail. Game has been dead for like 3 years now. They were releasing tokens from expansions as "new cards" last time i logged in.

Message 35 of 35 (402 Views)