Re: Unfair Matchmaking

by 3AlanKing3

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
A good fix is if your opponent is a league above yours and 5 to10 levels above your rank you don't loose a star by lossing or if your opponent is a league above your you can get 1 star extra if you win.
This should be able to compensate putting player through this because I am rank 41 and the last 5 matches I faced two rank 38 and then rank 42 which I am okay with this gap but then I faced a 50 and then I faced 27 .

NOW I was like ,wow ,their slow down game are you intentionally putting me against the 50 to make me loose and against the 27 to make them loose?

Well summary matchmaking needs fixing because players cannot hope to enter the next league if they are put against players who are more experience and have earned more cards giving them a less winning chance and slowing their growth process down because of the unfair match.
Message 11 of 35 (2,172 Views)

★★ Guide
You know... One of my favorite games of all time on here was when I was around level 8 or so and I was paired up with a level 42 guy... Needless to say I actually won! Man did it feel good!

Then I was at level 40 and I was paired with someone around level 17, but he actually won. I'm sure he felt great too.

Unless you plan on never getting any better, welcome your competition and adapt. Get better.

Anyone ever see Dragon Ball Z? I'm like Goku. I get excited about tough opponents and I want them to play at their very best so my skill will go up as well.
Message 12 of 35 (2,155 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm level 37 and have not bought gems to buy cards, though I did save enough gems to buy a 20 pack I believe.  Point I'm trying to make is I have a decent deck, but short on legendary cards.  This past week I had a level 7 beat me and I've won a couple of games against a 50.  Randomness FTW.

I used to dread going against players way higher, but you learn tricks/techniques from doing so and sometimes you might surprise yourself with how good/lucky you are.

BPRD

Message 13 of 35 (2,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love to have the mm option of CHOOSING between say three opponents with different payoffs tied to the opponents level...

Message 14 of 35 (2,102 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I played a level 1 today to my 39.  To their credit, they stuck it out.

BPRD

Message 15 of 35 (2,096 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 16 of 35 (2,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

VERY VERY BI PROBLEM!

I would highly recommend you to change the rules of the game I mean online fight between users . Every time I play the system automatically chose for me users in 2 or even in 5 times bigger than me in rank. my rank is 22 so my opponents always like 27,28,35 guys I always lose the game and thus game doesn't satisfy me because opponents higher than me and it's not fair please correct the rules I want my opponents should be equal
Message 17 of 35 (2,006 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

1 vs 50 dosen't matter. Their Payment/Progress matters. Im seeing that a Free to win can get rekt by a Pay to win.

Message 18 of 35 (1,824 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I LOST LIKE 9 TIMES IN A ROW BECAUSE ALL MY OPPONENTS WERE LIKE RANK 25 AND 34 WHILE I WAS ONLY RANK 18
Message 19 of 35 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

NOW I LOST LIKE 11 TIMES IN A ROW AND FREAKING THIS RANK 32 GUY VS ME WHO IS ONLY 17 HAS 2 OP LEGENDARIES IN HIS DECK AND USED IT WHILE I HAD NONE AND ITS BASICALLY SO FREAKIN UNFAIR, AND IF THIS DOESNT GET FIXED, YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WILL DO

Message 20 of 35 (1,357 Views)