Re: Unable to purchase characters

by Kermo3

Original Post

Unable to purchase characters

★★ Novice

I am unable to purchase HG or Beta. Rest I have purchased or can purchase. I installed the game on my wifes phone, connected the account same issue. It spins like loading for a split second then stays black

Message 1 of 10 (1,460 Views)

★ Pro

They are locked heroes and will be available again in the future, when there is some holiday celebration time, or when EA thinks it's time to be generous.

Message 2 of 10 (1,357 Views)

★★ Novice

What none can purchase HG or Beta? That seems lame. He the only one I care to purchase

Message 3 of 10 (1,347 Views)

★ Pro

The heroes have been available for several occasions, now you just have to wait until next time they will open.

Message 4 of 10 (1,321 Views)

★ Pro

You can also search this forum for similar topics about this case Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (1,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

yea smile it still seems childish to say rather than just answer but thanks for the info. i still think its lame i get answer here at all and yet messaging EA got me nothing but to come here to ask forum and my only replies are to say search other posts or it is on occasion to buy

maybe next time just post a link to a similar post that would be more of a guide than hey noob

Message 6 of 10 (1,312 Views)

★ Pro

Why are so rude? Just trying to help. If you start typing on search bar for BC or HG it suggests you similar topics.

Message 7 of 10 (1,283 Views)

★★ Novice

That was explained.

As well EA nor tech support could help. They said come ask.

So I came asked.

Then I get a smiley face after go search. 

For me a proper response is:

Here is a link to another post............ This is common he is only available at certain times. . I know you feel frustrated. So is others. I understand. 

And I respond with best answer and stay pd off at EA. But get it. 

Sometimes what we say with our actions comes off wrong.

Message 8 of 10 (1,276 Views)

★ Pro

@h9mg1xtw2hl1 wrote:

That was explained.

As well EA nor tech support could help. They said come ask.

So I came asked.

Then I get a smiley face after go search. 

For me a proper response is:

Here is a link to another post............ This is common he is only available at certain times. . I know you feel frustrated. So is others. I understand. 

And I respond with best answer and stay pd off at EA. But get it. 

Sometimes what we say with our actions comes off wrong.

Oh God, really? Do you also want 100 free gems? and a few cookies? know what? For me to proper user for a forum is the one who seeks if there is a subject already treated, instead of opening a new one and asking a question repeated many times here... even that! he answered your question, that's all, take it and that's it,  those heroes are available from time to time, nothing more to say. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,255 Views)

★★ Novice

They said ask so I asked. Delete the stupid post this is why I didn't want to ask to start with never a decent reply

Message 10 of 10 (1,215 Views)