Re: UPdate nerf's messed up AND still no birthday offers yet HG and BC in shop

by saintlydevilis

Original Post

UPdate nerf's messed up AND still no birthday offers yet HG and BC in shop

★★ Guide

Well this game is falling apart. Today news of the update - but no update, add to that you couldn't play - has the message internet connection problems (effectively EA servers can't cope with eh large volume of players). But will EA acknowledge its them not us? Nope, its our internet that according to them is the problem, our devices the problem. Add to that HG and BC in store as well as a birthday pack, but no offers as in buy 1000 gem pack and get 3 free packs. This has happened on previous years but appears not to be happening this year. Or was that a mistake as well? 

Message 1 of 4 (611 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Dude I've lost 4 times today already because of check your internet. It seems to happen more and more everyday. Since the new season started I went from 30 all the way up to 32. Previous seasons I'd be near taco league by now. I can't rank up because I'll win 4 out of 5 matches then the 5th match will give me the check your internet bs. Or it will happen when I'm at 3 out of 5 or 2 out of 5. Regardless of when it happens, I'm stuck at 32.
Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

★ Pro

we will continue waiting for the 750 Hero pack  Wondering

Message 3 of 4 (585 Views)

★★ Guide

They have a lot of sucking up to do... And the worse thing is, if they had only listened, acknowledged, spoken to their fans in the first place. They wouldn't be in this mess. But, no we are all idiots, we  just support their game by playing it, and writing on forums etc. They won't be happy until they've driven their fan base and players away. 

Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)