Re: UNLIMITED ADMIRAL NAVY BEAN again

by nmf10999

Original Post

UNLIMITED ADMIRAL NAVY BEAN again

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I was playing a game, and if i won, i will go to rank 50. And my opposite, named NEWGUY971 is using that * hack !!!!! So I lost, And I want to show you my suggestion.

1. Change Admiral Navy bean's effect. "When you play a bean 'except admiral navy bean' " . This is the way to avoid hack, and his effect is too strong.

2. Please stop his account that god damn user, named newguy971. He reached ultimate by using that hack. We have to negate it. 

3. Please make a 'report' button in the game. So when i see a hack, report it immidiately.

4. Update pls~~ THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

RE: I have one more chance to go ultimate, but this fuccccccccccccccking hacker again!!! Named gaomongaming567.  This problem is enormously serious.

And I'd like to tell them * * * * * * * * you.

PLUS: Yesterday, The season was started, And he reached ultimate for only 1 day!!! THIS IS INSANE!!!! And at least 100(20 rank x 5 stars) people have failed with this hack. Those hackers are cancer in our game. And i have an idea to solve this problem. 

First, Friend invite him.

Second, Send message and swear to them.

This is the only way to stop them because EA does not want to stop them.

Message 1 of 3 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

That sounds really unfair. There needs to be reliable ways of reporting cheating players. If the developers can’t make more updates at least make it easy to report cheaters. Try playing as the plants faction so you are unaffected by this hack and see if that changes anything.

Message 2 of 3 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem with stupid conmans and regifter hack

Message 3 of 3 (933 Views)