Twice in One Week

by puntwothree

Original Post

Twice in One Week

★★★ Guide

The Daily Puzzle is once again unsolvable (twice in one week) due to “balance updates” that occurred since this game was last cared about.

Do your homework, EA. Popcap. Whoever is responsible. And give us our packs.

Message 1 of 7 (1,076 Views)

Re: Twice in One Week

★★★★★ Novice

Seriously, EA/Popcap? I know your new RTS baby is rolling out, but is there literally not even a janitor left around there who you will let test these a day ahead of time to prevent these balance bugs? Twice in one week? This game is obviously surviving with minimal/zero effort on your part, so why not throw us zombies some brains and at least make up for your laziness with a free pack or two?

Message 2 of 7 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@puntwothree Agreed!! We should at the very least be compensated as if we had completed the challenge. I had 6/7 challenges completed last week because of the unsolvable puzzle, and now I wonder if there’s even a point to continuing on if I won’t get my card pack.
Message 3 of 7 (1,016 Views)

★ Pro

I think I will quit this game. There is no reason to continue playing this dead game Frown

Message 4 of 7 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Jobu1972 Wholeheartedly agree with the exception that it should be at LEAST two packs. Unable to complete two weeks because no one bothered to confirm recycled challenges would be solvable after balance changes.

Though I suppose others could be on a different weekly cycle so both unsolvable days could land in the same week?

Regardless - three feels like the minimum to apologize for multiple easily avoidable screw ups.
Message 5 of 7 (872 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Jobu1972 btw - what new RTS?

clearly I live under a rock
Message 6 of 7 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville

Message 7 of 7 (845 Views)