Re: Transfer over pvz heroes account from android to apple

by Kermo3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer over pvz heroes account from android to apple

★★ Novice
So I just got my iPhone and I had my pvz heroes account on my Lg phone. Since this came out worldwide I decided to download it on my iPhone and transfer my account over. I haven't seen an option to transfer it over. If there is can you help me?
Message 1 of 14 (14,368 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Fshad 

Here is how to sync up your progress to an EA account. Article

How can I save my game progress?

PvZ Heroes lets you sync game progress across all of your devices. Transfer progress to a new device and have no fear of losing data if you reinstall or uninstall the game.

Save your progress through Game Center, Google +, Facebook, and EA Accounts.

How do I do it?

Sign into your account in the in-game Settings menu:

• Launch PvZ Heroes.
  • Tap the Cog icon in the upper right-hand corner of the main menu.

White cog icon at the top right of the game

1. Select the Settings tab.
  2. Choose which platform you want to sync or back up data to.

You can sign into multiple services for extra places to sync data.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 14 (10,248 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LegionHD510

You would need to have logged into Facebook on your Android phone to save the account details to your Facebook account.

When you open up the game on your iOS device you can then log into Facebook and you should see your progress and normal account.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 14 (14,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what if i dont have the device that the account was on 

Message 3 of 14 (12,932 Views)

★ Pro

But was your Android account connected to Facebook or EA before loosing old device?

If it was, then all is OK and just connect iPhone game to FB or EA and your progress is on same level, but if it wasn't, then I'm afraid you will loose your progress.

Message 4 of 14 (12,918 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm hoping to get my account from my ipad onto my samsung device. I've connected my account to EA, and to Facebook. I've opened it up on my samsung but not all of my cards are there, it seems to take me back to the beginning. BUT I did notice that I can watch adverts for free gems on the samsung device.. I can't do that on my ipad. I just need get my account from my ipad to my samsung then I'll be happy. 

Message 5 of 14 (12,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

In your Samsung try to connect also with  Facebook or EA, then your account should be restored. If not, then just write to customer support. In my case all my cards were present and my account was restored on Samsung.

First you just create some new account on Samsung PvZH and then if you connect it to FB it lets you choose what account you want to preserve and what to delete.

Message 6 of 14 (12,861 Views)

★★ Guide

I tried it, but I seem to be at the beginning.. none of my history came over. I've had trouble playing on my ipad, and although I prefer to play on my ipad its bigger easier to play on it. But for some stupid reason, I've no free gems through watch adverts on ipad, and the game crashes every now and then. I've written to the useless help desk several times, and their help is frankly useless.. their answer to me is try it on a different device. I was reluctant to do this as I don't the want on loaded everywhere, as its more convenient on one device that I use regularly. But I caved in the other day to try it out on my mini samsung. Works fine on it, but its a mega small screen, and the game never transferred by levels, cards etc.. and the reason this happen I think is because I only connected to FB the other day, rather than playing this way from the beginning. Maybe I'm wrong.. , ? but it was interesting to see that on the samsung I could get the free gems through watching adverts.. 

Message 7 of 14 (12,807 Views)

★ Pro

I don't think there's difference if you connect your account from start or later, but maybe I'm wrong.

Sometimes I don't get gems also, then I'll try to restart the game or switch between mobile data and Wi-Fi and it helps usually. Sometimes Wi-Fi doesn't give me gems or ads are not playing, but mobile data connection works fine on my iPhone.

Try to disconnect your Samsung account, maybe even uninstall the game from Samsung and then install it again and connect it to FB account, it should work and ask you to connect with same account as you have on iPad.

Message 8 of 14 (12,801 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can we do the opposite by transferring our IOS data to Android, if so how do we do it?
Message 9 of 14 (10,403 Views)

★ Pro

Sorry, this is not possible in any way.

Message 10 of 14 (10,167 Views)