Re: Today's (12/Sept/2018) puzzle is unsolvable

by ScrawLin

Original Post

Today's (12/Sept/2018) puzzle is unsolvable

★★ Guide

Hi, today's puzzle can't be solved. This is due to the Nebula environment, which is a key part of the puzzle, has a lower effect because of past balance changes. This can be solved by increasing the initial amount of brains that you start with in the puzzle. If possible, please fix the puzzle. 

Message 1 of 10 (2,331 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Fixing the puzzle would require time, so that isn't an option right now for players who will miss completing the daily challenge before any fix could be introduced. What EA needs to do is make sure to award a free Premium card pack at the end of the week to everyone since we won't be able to complete all the challenges which would result in no one receiving a card pack this week. this case is similar to another time when the challenge was inaccessible for an entire day, forcing everyone to miss it, so EA gave out a free card pack to make up for it. The same is basically true now.

Then EA can either remove this daily challenge, fix it, or replace it. They'll have a year to decide.

Message 2 of 10 (2,177 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I gave them a call about this and they said to post in the forum.
Message 3 of 10 (2,164 Views)

★★ Novice

Changing the initial amount of brains would not solve the problem by the way. The banana played during the plants play removes all brains. A free pack would satisfy me, although we will also miss out on some tickets. 100 to be exact. That is the reward for daily challenges.

Message 4 of 10 (2,114 Views)

★ Apprentice

... as it turns out, there seems to be an offering of 2 FREE Galaxy packs, under the "For You" sub-menu tab in the Packs section that appeared later this evening.

There is discussion about this in the General Discussion section of the PvZ Heroes forum.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Free-packs/m-p/7037409/highlight/true#M13117

Message 5 of 10 (2,071 Views)

★ Pro

Free packs are already there to crab

Message 6 of 10 (2,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Giomanach, yes the Brainana removes the brains but you still get some from Gentleman Zombie during the tricks phase plus any brains you acquire from gravestones opening on Medulla Nebulas.  The same challenge was given a year ago and it was beatable then even with Brainana on the field. The problem it Nebula was nerfed and now only gives 2 instead of 3 brains.

Message 7 of 10 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Now we can’t collect the card pack at the end of 7 days bummer
Message 8 of 10 (1,964 Views)

★★ Novice

The brainana removes your brains before tricks, which is when you have to generate more to play your cards. Therefore, adding brains in the beginning of the match won't solve the problem. That being said, the point is moot now considering the challenge is gone.

Message 9 of 10 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm glad I saw this. I would've probably missed it. They should've made an announcement or notified us somehow tho.

It's sad, but it seems EA is doing as little as possible with the game. There great potential IMO.
Message 10 of 10 (1,911 Views)