Tierlists (Votes and Opinion) - Heroes & Classes - S3

by wonoz

Original Post

Tierlists (Votes and Opinion) - Heroes & Classes - S3

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So. Lets talk about this. Since I think this will also help out new players A TON when deciding on what to do next with their ressources we should have this tierlist.

How will it work?
We all vote in up to 4 categories:
Zombies - Classes
Zombies - Heroes
Plants - Classes
Plants - Heroes.

You essentially make a list for one or more of the categories. Heroes then get 10 - (your score for them) Points. I will count them and update it.

You can tie several classes or heroes for the same score. Each will then get the median of the scores they are tied for.

For reasons of representation I can only count complete votes for a category ("Brainfreeze is the best!!!!" is not really useful).

So lets do this:

PERSONAL PREFERENCES WELCOME

ZOMBIES - CLASSES

Beasty score:
Brainy score:
Crazy score:
Hearty score:
Sneaky score:

PLANTS - CLASSES
Guardian score:
Kabloom score:
Mega Growth score:
Smarty score:
Solar scor:

ZOMBIES - HEROES

Brain Freeze score:
Electric Boogaloo score:
Huge Gigantacus score: 

Immorticia score:
Impfinity score:

Naptuna score:

Prof. Brainstorm score:

Rustbolt score:

Super Brainz score:

The Smash score:

Z- Mech score:

PLANTS - HEROES

Beta Carotina score:

Captain Combustible score:

Chompzilla score:

Citron score:

Grass Knuckles score:

Green Shadow score:

Nightcap score:

Rose score:

Solar Flare score:
Spudow score:

Wall-knight score: 

Okay. lets see if this works.

Message 1 of 5 (641 Views)

Re: Tierlists (Votes and Opinion) - Heroes & Classes - S3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Cool idea, let me be the first one to reply.

ZOMBIES - CLASSES

Beasty score: 8  (Good removal and sustain in fights).
Brainy score: 7 (Good if you can get ahead with extra brains but meh otherwise).
Crazy score: 9 (Insane way to sneak damage to your oponent).
Hearty score: 7 (Good defensive cards, but can rarely win you a game besided full sport decks).
Sneaky score: 9 (The class that has everything. Freezes, bounces, Gravestones, strikethrough, etc).

PLANTS - CLASSES
Guardian score: 10 (Lots of conjuring, extra health and board control cards).
Kabloom score: 9 (Excellent if you win the early turns, falls a little bit later on).
Mega Growth score: 10 (YOU get a big card, and YOU get a big card, and YOU conjure legendary cards, and YOU get a big card...)
Smarty score: 7 (Their best cards are the most expensive ones. Not really a class affordable for begginers).
Solar scor: 10 (Tons of healing, strikethrough damage and early game).

ZOMBIES - HEROES

Brain Freeze score: 7 (Haven't played him much, but haven't seen him around either for quite some time now). 
Electric Boogaloo score: 9 (Excelent dancing or gargantuar decks that you can craft with few resources).
Huge Gigantacus score: 8? (It's pretty much a Impfinity V2, just with more environments).

Immorticia score: 8 (Can afford many buffs with its brainy class).
Impfinity score: 8 (The Imp decks aren't as strong as they were before (at least for me) but they are still pretty annoying).

Naptuna score: 7 (I think there are better decks out there).

Prof. Brainstorm score: 9 (Can afford many damage cards with its brainy class).

Rustbolt score: 9 (Can ramp up pretty well, but I think it is better on a defensive type of deck).

Super Brainz score: 9 (Can play as many cards as he wants and draw even more).

The Smash score: 8 (Can buff the health of Beast decks, use Gargantuar or even sport decks. However, lacks card draw to sustain the pressure).

Z- Mech score: 7 (I think the Hearty class holds him off to achieve greater things like Prof. Brainstorm or Boogaloo).

PLANTS - HEROES

Beta Carotina score: 8 (Good in bean decks basically, but meh in everything else).

Captain Combustible score: 9 (Damage. Damage and buffs everywhere).

Chompzilla score: 10 (Can buff their already annoying cards, heal and draw even more annoying cards).

Citron score: 8 (Same as with Beta Carrotina).

Grass Knuckles score: 9 (One of my favorites. Map control, buffs, card draw and lots of damage).

Green Shadow score: 9 (A very flexible and standart pick). 

Nightcap score: 8 (Both Solar Flare and Capt. Combustible can do better things).

Rose score: 9 (Good control deck, but hard to use. Lots of healing, removal and transformation).

Solar Flare score: 10 (Lots of damage, no matter the deck she uses).
Spudow score: 7 (Same thing as Brain Freeze).

Wall-knight score: 10 (Can be a good aggro deck, but shines in control decks. Lots of conjuring, heals and board control).

Message 2 of 5 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

ehrm. I kind of asked to put them in an order not giving them 0-10 points :D If you could do that I can use the data

But I REALLY appreciate the effort. I see how this can be tedious but it´ll help new players a lot I suppose

Message 3 of 5 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Oh, I'm sorry. 

Because you were talking about scoring points to the heroes and that you would be counting them and updating the list, I thought that you wanted a general score not like a list of preferences.

Message 4 of 5 (559 Views)

★★ Guide

Rose is S tier when played correctly. She can shut down any zombie deck.

Rustbolt is S tier when played correctly. He can shut down any plant deck.

Message 5 of 5 (530 Views)