Re: Three nut glitch!

by nangulo

Original Post

Community Manager

@nangulo Do not upload images containing other users information. 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 17 (651 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
“Please” would be nice. I have seen many other people do this, and have not seen this warning before. I have seen naming and shaming warnings, but that’s not what my post was about. Sorry.
Message 12 of 17 (640 Views)

Community Manager

@nangulo Any post in which another players information is displayed will be removed. 

Also, just so you are aware discussion of moderation is also against the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines. 

Darko.png
Message 13 of 17 (1,331 Views)

★ Guide

I question the logic of many things in the game.

Message 14 of 17 (619 Views)

★ Pro

@nangulo this is a kind old video but is good to understand how works what i said.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xr1EOoiQT4

You can see how grow mushroom buff the other mushroom ( after he becomes 4\4 by Onion Rings) , pay attention to the minute 4:00 , he get bounced, and notice he return to be 4\4, so he maintain the buff of Onion Rings but not the buff of grow mushroom. 

Unfortunately i don't have a example of three nuts but i can assure you that they works like this, i saw that before in my games

Message 15 of 17 (607 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Just goes to show how little I know about the game :P

Message 16 of 17 (563 Views)

★ Pro

what do you want to know? ask what you want Cool

(kidding)

there are so many hidden things in this game, It would be great if the game had something like a book, where things like: '' block meter does not activate when you have 10 cards in hand '' or '' when both heroes have only 1 of health, and Galacta Cactus is destroyed, the plant hero plant loses because it receives the damage first''  or why Deadly can kill zombies too, or  when the Super block is activated, all consecutive damage will not affect, similar to Punish shroom when attacks several times. Explain why Wild berry will never trigger Pair Paradise when she moves... 

as I said, there are many things lol 

Message 17 of 17 (541 Views)