Three nut glitch!

by nangulo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Three nut glitch!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was playing an opponent who played a three nut which gives any plant played an attack of three. I bounced two of their nuts and eventually destroyed the three nut, but when they played those nuts again, the nuts still had an attack of three, but usually when any card is bounced it gets reset to its normal settings, so those nuts should have been reset too!

In the first screenshot, the nut in the heights lane had just been replayed, and in the second screenshot (which was actually the round before the first screenshot) the water chestnut had just been replayed.

[Do not upload images containing other players information - CM]

Message 1 of 17 (914 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Three nut glitch!

Community Manager

@nangulo Any post in which another players information is displayed will be removed. 

Also, just so you are aware discussion of moderation is also against the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 17 (1,363 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

You're right in that any bounced plants should have their stats reset to default, but I have never seen a glitch like this before. Are you sure they didn't conjure that Walnut from a Cosmic Nut?

Message 2 of 17 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope, they were both nuts that I bounced earlier

Message 3 of 17 (882 Views)

★★★ Guide
I have so many questions. Lol.

I’m not even concerned about your concern right now. I’m just trying to figure out what happened in this game. The two pictures certainly look like the same game... same heroes squaring off, same environments in the same places... but are you sure they’re only one turn apart (and in reverse chronological order?)

I don’t understand how your Pogo Bouncer took one damage, and yet Grizzly Pear is not on the field, because Rocket Science is still in your hand, and you already claim to have bounced Wall-Nut (modified). I suppose you could have drawn it (a second Rocket Science...) but then where did the Interdimentional Zombie come from (...that was played second?)? Meanwhile, your opponent appears to have taken damage (block meter advanced) but has gained health. I assume a Taco was eaten, but I don’t understand which of your Zombies did the damage, because your opponent seems to be out of sun and yet your Mixed Up Gravedigger has been dealt with. Did Gravedigger perform the bonus attack? Is that how the (modified) Water Chestnut died? If so, I don’t see how any of your other zombies had the opportunity to do damage between the two indicated turns (to advance the meter...).

Pure curiousity here. What happened???
Message 4 of 17 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Gravedigger did the bonus attack pogo bouncer bounced the other nut, then used the rocket in the next round, so maybe these were two rounds apart.

Message 5 of 17 (863 Views)

★★★ Guide
Gotcha. Only you do realize that it weakens your argument a little to assert things that can’t possibly be true?

Yours is an interesting problem to have. Like Uni I’ve never seen it, but I do play me some zombie bounce so I’ll keep my eyes open and try to add to your screenshot collection if it does crop up.
Message 6 of 17 (844 Views)

★★★ Guide

You're 100% sure he didn't play any Cosmic Nuts the entire game?

Message 7 of 17 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Nope, no cosmic nuts.
Message 8 of 17 (831 Views)

★ Pro

Every time you see '' Becomes '' means that it will be like this for the rest of the game (it is not affected by bounce ability). So, when you play a nut, becomes 3StrengthPvZH, and if it is returned to your hand, it will keep the 3StrengthPvZH. The same happens with Onions Rings: ''Each plant in your hand becomes 4StrengthPvZH/4 HeartPvZH. '' , so if any of those plants is bounced, it will keep the 4StrengthPvZH/4 HeartPvZH.

this is very different to: '' A plant/zombie gets +2StrengthPvZH/+2HeartPvZH'' for example: Grow Shroom, you can notice the difference in the text: When played: Another Plant gets +2StrengthPvZH/+2HeartPvZH  . So, if that plant is bounced, it will lose the buff. 

Message 9 of 17 (817 Views)

★ Pro

Sounds logical Standard smile

Message 10 of 17 (802 Views)