Re: There should’ve been a new class for plants and zombies.

by UniVoidz

Original Post

There should’ve been a new class for plants and zombies.

★★★★ Novice
Instead of always adding more cards to the same classes and deluding each hero every new pack, they should make new classes.
Message 1 of 9 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It is a possibility, but keep in mind that if they create a new class, they need to create a whole new bunch of champions.

For example, say that they create a whole new Plant class. Something like... Warmy class (represented with an Orange color)

Then you will automatically have:

- A Mega-Grow / Warmy hero

- A Kabloom / Warmy hero

- A Guardian / Warmy hero

- A Smarty / Warmy hero

- A Solar / Warmy hero

So... yeah.

I don't really think this is happening any time soon.

Message 2 of 9 (826 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It'll never happen as the game won't get updated anymore after Triassic... Game is pretty much dead. I can't even get Customer Support to resolve an issue that occurred after the last season ended...

Message 3 of 9 (819 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Also remember that the more classes are added, the amount of extra heroes would increase each time, from 5, to 6, 7 and so on, just for one side.

@markall42 We have no reason to assume development won't continue. Personally I haven't felt any significant reduction in players, but the main thing that might cause it is people claiming that the game is 'dead' with not much to back it up. I'm pretty confident the game is doing fine, but just hearing this sort of talk demotivates me.

Message 4 of 9 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@UniVoidzThen explain why no new Event cards are being added to the game and old ones keep getting recycled through to be obtained by tickets?

Message 5 of 9 (780 Views)

★ Guide

@markall42 take note that " transfiguration " is an event card that wasn't released yet, you can find it in the cards board of kabloom class, but it wasn't ever released in events, and still can't be crafted , so they must be waiting for something or they must have a strategy to apply.. i don't know 

Message 6 of 9 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Transfiguration can be crafted for 2,000 sparks. I've done 1 already....

Message 7 of 9 (759 Views)

★ Guide

last time i checked it wasn't craftable , but that's not the main point .. " that card hasn't been released in events yet " they could have released it before started recycling all of the cards.. they are waiting for an actual event to release it so.. no i think they are working on a timeline plane 

Message 8 of 9 (757 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@markall42 Have you considered the possibility that they are recycling event cards to let people catch up? Surely this is a sign that they are trying to increase the number of newer players. Aside from that, I'm personally getting a lot of cards I originally missed out on from having a lot of my day already occupied with other things. Sure, the hardcore players are aren't getting the best deal, but they only make up for a small percentage of the playerbase. 

Message 9 of 9 (751 Views)