Re: The game takes way too long to open the Packs screen.

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

The game takes way too long to open the Packs screen.

★★★ Apprentice

What the title said. Why does it take that long just to load this particular screen? It isn't like this anywhere else. It had been like this for many updates, yet none of the supposedly bugfix updates 

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
https://www.reddit.com/r/PvZHeroes/comments/l8r1h7/i_just_love_that_the_game_takes_like_20_seconds/

Here is the Reddit thread that I made about this issue. I can't upload the video here, because Answers HQ is a pile of garbage.
Message 2 of 3 (435 Views)

Champion

I do notice that as well, it seems to take abnormally longer to load the Packs screen, as opposed to loading into a random battle, mission or multiplayer game. I do not believe there is currently a way to work around this, hopefully this issue will be sorted at some point, but for now I suppose we have to deal with it.

If you want to upload a video on Answers HQ, if you have a YouTube account, you could capture some footage, upload it to YouTube and set your video to unlisted and select the "Insert a Video" option here on the forum. Go to the "From The Web" section and place your YouTube video link in there, also set the video size to large. This is how you can upload a YouTube video to the forums.

Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)