Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Thanks, AI

by puntwothree

Original Post

Thanks, AI

★ Guide

I just played the daily challenge with only a Evo’d Headhunter online and two Binary Stars in hand that I had had no opportunity to play. The AI had a 3/4 Bullseye pea in the water and two lanes without Headhunter filled with plants. I was at 2. My opponent was at like... 15? And had four or five cards in hand.

I had literally nothing good worth doing, no way of dealing with the bullseye guy, so I said “What the heck,” and dropped a Binary Stars in the last open lane, hoping for some magic.

The AI thought this was a great opportunity to draw two cards (superpower), leave both my Headhunter AND gravestone unopposed, and play Plant Food... not on the bullseye pea but on a vanilla plant to trigger my super block.

Super block gave me my two 1/1 dancers, which triggered Headhunter. Headhunter and Binary won me the game.

I mean, is the AI programmed to throw games? Is there an AI gambling ring? If so, I want in.

Message 1 of 1 (228 Views)

pvz-heroes-promo

Get support as you play

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help