THE Number One Zom-Blob OTK Deck

by jakeman102201

Original Post

THE Number One Zom-Blob OTK Deck

★ Guide

Hello everyone! I am sure that by now, in some way, shape, or form, you have stumbled across the zom-blob otk(one turn kill) deck. I am here to offer you what I think is the best version, including the hero and cards that should be used. I also have backup options/substitutes for the more expensive cards($ wise) in the deck, for you free to players like me. Anyways, let's get into the deck:

Hero: Professor Brainstorm

Decklist:

4x Teleport(1 cost-trick-you may play a zombie when it's time for tricks this turn. Draw a card.)

4x Leprechaun Imp(1 cost-imp zombie- 2/2, when played: shuffle two pots of gold[1 cost-draw 3 cards] into your deck.)

4x bungee plumber(1 cost-professional mustache trick-do 2 damage)

4x lurch for lunch(2 cost-gourmet trick-a zombie does a bonus attack)

4x teleportation zombie(2 cost-science zombie- 1/5, gravestone, bullseye, you can play zombies when it's time for tricks)

4x regifting zombie(2 cost-party zombie- 3/2, when played: each player draws two cards)

4x brain vendor(3 cost-gourmet sports zombie- 2/1, when played: you get +3 brains this turn)

4x medulla nebula(3 cost-gourmet environment-when you play a zombie here, you get +3 brains this turn)

4x Zom-blob(3 cost-monster zombie- 1/5, bullseye, zombie evolution: this gets +1 attack for each brain you got this turn)

4x fun-dead raiser(3 cost-party trick--draw two cards)

Overall crafting cost of deck: 45,400 sparks

The reason I think professor brainstorm is the best hero for this deck is simply because of bungee plumber as a nice two cost removal of a small plant, or to even get the missing couple damages. Literally every single other card is of the brainy class though, so the other brainy heroes also work. Super-brainz is the second best option in my opinion, because he has access to the 0 cost 1/1 amphibious imp, giving you a free 3 brains if you put him in the nebula, and a free evolution that can even go in the water for your zom-blob.

Goals of the deck: 

The main goals of this deck is to cycle through your deck quickly with pots of gold, regifting zombie, and fun-dead raiser, as well as even the draw two cards power of professor brainstorm. The point of this is to get to your brain vendors and medulla nebulas. As the game goes on, be sure to place your nebulas when you can. Then, when you can get enough brains for a kill, place your teleportation zombie in the medulla nebula, and play a bunch of brain vendors. This will greatly increase your brains gained on the turn. Then evolve you zom-blob onto an open lane/brain vendor, do a bonus attack, and GG.

Potential non/not really-f2p substitutions:

If, for whatever reason you don't like the decklist despite having the funds to create the deck, here are some other cards that may function well in the deck:

Quickdraw con man(1 cost-pirate monster zombie- 1/4, bullseye, when the plant hero draws a card, do 1 damage to them.)

Wormhole gatekeeper(3 cost-history science zombie- 2/5, bullseye, each player draws an extra card each turn)

F2P substitutions:

Here are the free to play substitutions:

Cryo-brain(2 cost-gourmet science trick-you get +1 brain for the rest of the game)

Cell-phone zomboe(2 cost-professional zombie-when played: draw a card)

Gentleman Zombie(3 cost-mustache party zombie- 2/2, gravestone, start of tricks: you get +2 brains this turn)

Trust me, this deck works, in both f2p and p2p formats. comment your results below, along with any screenshots of your zom-blobs getting huge! Happy winning!

Message 1 of 9 (1,870 Views)

Re: THE Number One Zom-Blob OTK Deck

★★★★★ Guide

Seems pretty interesting, I'm surprised I never heard or seen this deck before.

I guess this is just the new "Valkyrie" deck.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

+1

Message 2 of 9 (1,860 Views)

★★ Pro

Zom-Blob is so ridiculously over-powered.

Just wait until more people notice he's Amphibious as well (assuming you're using him correctly).

Message 3 of 9 (1,836 Views)

★★ Pro
Yeah I was actually just playing around with the zomblob, and without worrying bout otk you're looking at third turn, and a brain vendor played and evolved gives you a 7/5 bullseye zombie. I realize that it takes two cards and all that, but it can get scary quickly.
Message 4 of 9 (1,832 Views)

★ Guide

I was playing that deck a couple of times now and I think 🤔 it might need a pair of rocket science. Also I am always shaking if my opponent draws two cards as well. Maybe I miss played some situations but I am missing the smoothness here. Are you ultimate ?

Message 5 of 9 (1,817 Views)

★★ Pro
If you're referring to me, then no. I am 36 because I have not played a league game since the new set came out, as I was having fun playing with different decks and trying things that make me wonder what if...
Going to start again this week and hopefully keeps going fairly smoothly. I made 20-36 in a week, which is not bad, but 20-30 you still got the win streak bonus. So if you on a roll you can chew thru 4-5 levels in an hour or so.
Message 6 of 9 (1,807 Views)

★ Guide

@patdk75 No was not referring to you o was referring to @jakeman102201. I just wanted to know if he can compete with taco league players which is my personal goal of my decks,

Message 7 of 9 (1,793 Views)

★ Guide

@Dave058182 nah I'm only in 35, so my standards may be different than yours. Keep in mind this is still a new deck in the project phase, it isn't perfected yet. Whatever substitutions work for you, definitely feel free to make them.

Message 8 of 9 (1,787 Views)

★ Guide
Happened to me. Complete udder bs. No one even wants to play as plants anymore because these new cards favor the zombies so hard. Clearly the devs are z fan boys.

First strike, bonus attack, deadly, draw card, draw card, untrickable, boost, boost, extra brains, bonus attack, extra brains, teleport and bonus attack.

Plants get strike through Whoopi do da dee
Message 9 of 9 (1,777 Views)