Re: Suspicious Connection Failure/Disconnect

by suicidepurple

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspicious Connection Failure/Disconnect

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

(iPhoneX: 4g LTE, iOS 11.2.5) Many times when a win for me is inevitable, I play a card that changes course of the match, an opponent runs out of cards, etc I get a “Please check internet connection and try again”. Of course when this happens I am given an automatic loss and lose ranking. This happens when I am on full strength wifi or full bar 4G LTE. I have attached screen shots (I have about 7 more in a span of a week but can only attach 3 here). This wasnt an issue prior to the lates PVZ Heroes update but I believe players are some how taking advantage of this hack (and sore losing). Some people like pay real money to support and enjoy this game only for to be unfairly “disconnected”. If this continues to happen I would like to know where I can go to get all my money back Ive paid...

Message 1 of 31 (6,837 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 31 (8,009 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Happens almost every day to me too.

Message 2 of 31 (6,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

It's not a game issues but cheaters. Cuz it's never appear when u losing, but when u winning u got this -
Stupid cheater nickname is - W3ss4m. This noob was near lose, he tried all his best and when he realise that he can't do anything - appears this message.
P.S. Samsung s7 edge/Android 7.0

Message 3 of 31 (6,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Same here. There is a bug in the game that they use to create this. Yet EA fail to do anything even though I've reported it several times.

Message 4 of 31 (6,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

And again today

Message 5 of 31 (6,649 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing just happened to me. EA/PopCap need to do something about these hacking cheaters who can't bear to lose, even when they're already in Ultimate League. How are the rest of us trying to get there supposed to do so against them?

Message 6 of 31 (6,487 Views)

Community Manager

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 7 of 31 (8,010 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Iin an effort to give you the benefit of the doubt, I went through those steps. I made sure my phone was updated to the latest release, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared the cache, turned the phone on and off but of course all the in order given on that page. Guess what? I still get that message. What a shock! So now what do I do? I mean I have tried different connections and made sure I had a strong wifi signal but I get that message regardless of using data or wifi. Seems the only thing left for you to say is that it's my phone's fault or the fault of all 4 connections I've tried.
Message 8 of 31 (6,405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happens to me all the time!!!!! I’ve lost track that’s how often it happens, I have reported it numerous times with screenshots included and I have gotten the same response from EA. I’ve followed the troubleshooting tips and nothing, still happens all the time. So many times I’ve been close to ranking up only to have it happen, again and again and again! At least you don’t go down a rank.....I guess.

Message 9 of 31 (6,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have been having this problem for months now.

i'll give you a bit of background....i am a microsoft certified it professional and a network systems engineer by trade. i have tested this over several different internet connections including comcast fiber of speeds of over 150 mbps, and cellular data and the result is the same. no connection problems normally, but i get the suspicious disconnect message when i'm about to win. it mainly happens at the beginning and end of a particular season when people are grinding to hit ultimate league. i have tested vigrously and the internet connection stays solid throughout the experience and still i get disconnected. it's as if the other player is overloading the connection with huge ping packets forcing the "hiccup" and since their mobile device catches up first they are given the win.

i am getting really tired of having to grind my way to ultimate league every season with this going on, because it feels like i have to earn it twice.

i would like some acknowledgement from ea or popcap that they are at least investigating this as too many people have had this issue. it's not on our end if tons of people are reporting this issue.

[Do not post in all CAPS. There is no need to SHOUT! - CM]

Message 10 of 31 (6,134 Views)