Re: Sticky a hackers hall of shame plz

by UnholyJuggernaut

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sticky a hackers hall of shame plz

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Prove to us you ban the hackers by making a hall of shame with the names plz. The guys that have 21 suns on turn 1. Or mess with the block meter. Or are about to loose and give you the something is wrong with your internet bug. But the stream is still going and everyone in chat is laughing you got hacked

Message 1 of 9 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@UnholyJuggernaut If you believe that someone is cheating then please report them by following the link that @EA_Barry linked above.

@saintlydevilis I have advised you before about this, please refrain from posting unsubstantiated theories about hacking in an attempt to scare other players. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (902 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I can post like 12 more players. Plz don't get rid of the tread this isn't anythi g new. Let's us talk about it

Message 2 of 9 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It's kinda hard to send this type of name in Chinese to a moderator for hacking

Message 3 of 9 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This season the hacking is back. And I only lost 1 game do to the game not dropping the evolve in the right spot do to team up. The bugs are bad. I worked my way up to 30 3 times gone back to level 1 back to 12 up to 39 ECT. Hall of shame for hackers plz. Or total refund for my pay to win purchase
Message 4 of 9 (875 Views)

Community Manager

@UnholyJuggernaut

I removed the images from your post.

A "hackers hall of shame" is not going to happen as we do not allow 'name and shame' here on AHQ.

Please see the following link for info on how to report unfair play, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-heroes/report-a-player-in-plants-...

barry.png
Message 5 of 9 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My brother got the hack 3 times today and it happened yesterday. Can't show the hackers. Didn't matter since they don't get slammed or band . We're ultimate league so to us it no longer matters. My deck has 20 cards that show have never been released. Game isn't ballanced
Message 6 of 9 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have used this link many times in the past. Not asking for you to shame the email names but plz shame the nicknames
Message 7 of 9 (789 Views)

★★ Guide

They won't even admit that game is abused by them. It's so obvious that it's happening, game crashing out only when winning a game. 

Message 8 of 9 (750 Views)

Community Manager

@UnholyJuggernaut If you believe that someone is cheating then please report them by following the link that @EA_Barry linked above.

@saintlydevilis I have advised you before about this, please refrain from posting unsubstantiated theories about hacking in an attempt to scare other players. 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (903 Views)